Forum

Game Week!

7 years 6 months ago #74282 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic Game Week!
And Vandy and Usc slogged to an ugly finish. CKS has chance to change the narrative in the SECe, as does UF. Make the most of it, DAWGS!

Makes me remember we had the game well in hand in the first half last year, until (cough) someone (cough) took his foot off the gas.

GO DAWGS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74283 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic Game Week!
Had both games on last night. UT looked like absolute garbage, and following their usual track of not living up to the hype of pre-season expectation. Brick-by-brick Butch Jones' seat is getting warmer and warmer.

Muschump's SC start looked like his Florida finish - flat as an old tire. Nothing about the way SC (or UT for that matter) played gives me any fear of them making any noise in the East.

To quote an ESPN article reviewing this joke of a performance:

The Vols chunked up a big ugly brick in their most anticipated debut in more than a decade, and even though they survived, they get the early award as college football’s biggest fraud.

I expect UT to slip in the rankings quite a few digits after that disgusting performance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
7 years 6 months ago #74286 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Game Week!
I am with KS on the QB choice. Put the older experienced guy in to get things going. Let the new guy warm up on the bench and put him in when the situation calls for it.

Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74287 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Game Week!
I dont have much faith in GL, but, I do have lots of faith in the HC and new coaches and I'm sure that the decision was weighing heavy. To put that much pressure on an 18 year old, no matter how mature is asking a little much. So for now it is what it is!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 6 months ago #74288 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Week!
Chief Growl, sflanagan21 in another thread voiced his opinion about the starter. He, being a high school football coach was spot on. Said what he thought and . . . . he was right. Never does sf21 come up for pats on the back, just like some others on Dawgs.com, speaks his mind.

Many of us have lived through UGA Football not understanding or "accepting" the last 10 years of our program. Feel I know a lot about you from reading your posts and threads. Know I am right in my thoughts concerning Georgia Football, and sometimes we agree. "High Fives" to you shipmate.

Posted this video on another site, only proper to post it here. Many have probably watched the video, if not, this is how I feel about the head coaching change. The change is not about anything other than caring about these young men, it in my mind about our Head Coach Kirby Smart and what he "truly" brings to Athens and those of us that welcome the change. As do you Chief.

vimeo.com/165713700

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
7 years 6 months ago #74289 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Game Week!
Kirby not starting the fan favorite is a good sign of his coaching. He is starting the same guy the old coach started, btw...

More
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds