Forum

Game Week!

7 years 7 months ago #74274 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic Game Week!
I hope so. Let's see some tight ends this year. We are very gifted at that position and it would be a shame not to take advantage of it. Plus, it would loosen the box and give Chubb more room to rumble.

Opportunity game. Go out and kick UNC back to the basketball court and get the CKS era off to a rousing start.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #74275 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Game Week!
True alldawg5 about Crompton & he is now playing in the Canadian league I believe. Kid was a stud in HS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago #74276 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Week!
Most of the AJC controversy now behind us concerning the starting quarterback, comes down to how our team performs and “why” . . . . either way, “good or bad”.

No way that Coach Chaney was not involved in the final decision, matter of “guessed fact” on my part, I believe Coach Chaney and Coach Pittman gave their input to Coach Smart, and Kirby did what was expected . . . . trust those that I hired. Do I believe that, sure do.

Another lesson learned in Tuscaloosa. More lessons from the other side of the Chattahoochee River being put into practice in the Classic City. More of this to come. JMO.

Coach Saban trusted Kirby Smart, believe this was the “factor” involved in the starting rotation in Athens. Starting rotation means a lot more than the quarterback. Again, JMO.

Might want to take a close look at the Offensive Line. This old dawg believes that talent was not judged in the recent past. Do know this . . . . Coach Sam Pittman took the time to travel up north to find a one year option at left tackle. That in my mind is coaching.

There is no mystery about “who” our quarterback will be in the future, more concerned with “who” our starting offensive and defensive lines will “employ”.

First time in years that I believe we have a “Leader” that understands “Leadership”. Sincerely mean that.

Go Dawgs . . . . :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago #74277 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Week!
I have zero doubts that many members of Dawgs.com have listened to the video below.

This will be quick and simple . . . . 3 or 4 years from now, if you play this video again, you will hear the same thing, almost word for word.

This is a very good thing, missing the past 15 years.

Coach Smart and Company are focused on the here and now. They understand that "their game plan" cannot be produced overnight.

This group of coaches arrived in Athens for a reason.

Go Dawgs

The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
7 years 7 months ago #74280 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Week!
UNC had a terrible run defense last year. It's probably a very conservative game plan involving a lot of pounding by our OL. Lambert can hand the ball off just as well as Eason.

Gotta trust the coaches... I imagine Eason gets in.. I imagine he'll get more snaps the next game, and he can ease into the role. He will be starting soon enough... cream always rises.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74281 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Week!
Ap State wpuld have just beaten UT if they just had a kicker.

Missed an XP. Missed a makeable FG.

13-13 in OT.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds