Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts

7 years 8 months ago #74126 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Chief, you and I have been on the same page for x number of years. Do not always agree, but when it comes down to the Red and Black, both of us are on the same page. Called FAN support. Both of us have a deep family belief in UGA, ready for more,expect more and will get more. Change was priority #1.

Anyone that believes that Kirby Smart was hired because he played football at Georgia . . . . Father has been a high school coach for many years in Georgia, and . . . . was hired because of "one factor" . . . . Nick Saban. Did not blur the overall, check the coaches in college football that have served under Saban. "Must be something there".

Will repeat myself . . . .

Anyone that reads Dawgs.com want to go back to the past 15 seasons? I would suggest not selecting a certain year, look at the overall. That Silence is deafening, have asked that question several times. Check other sites, they speak openly about Smart not being all that. Another question to the "BH's" . . . . Statistics show that change was needed . . . . good indicator . . . . butts in the seats in Sanford Stadium. SEC Network pumped a lot of money into the program(s). Still have to have what Kirby Smart asked for soon after returning home . . . . Fill Sanford Stadium on G Day. To me, amazing. Been around Georgia Football for a long time, what Kirby asked for and got . . . . incredible.

Chief, soon be time for you to open the Game Day Thread. First one will be a huge FAN supported blog. Not a doubt, starting lineup will be the opening of the thread, then it will definitely be a "quarter by quarter" wrap up. Not nervous yet, but . . . . Stadium will be "rocking".
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #74127 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
I'm ready for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
7 years 8 months ago #74128 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Yes hungry fans had a great deal to do with 93k at the G game.

I have CKS request recorded during halftime of a basketball game in January for game to be played in April

Leaders like CKS. Don't mince words. He speaks with passion when it comes to Georgia football...I felt it as many did also....instantly gained respect.....no coach speak

Simply put.....Dawg fans feel Kirby is one of them... And
Are willing to follow his leadership..

Head Dawg speaks we listen...that includes Scrooge and the Row..... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 8 months ago #74129 by Buc
yd1, believe you have taken the gloves off. ;)

More
7 years 8 months ago #74130 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Pouty has me jacked.... Best hope that the BH's stay on the west side of Athens...as I live on the East....

However as you have pointed out they have crawled back into the

Night....just lurking..... True fans. I think not....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 8 months ago #74131 by Buc
Would help a lot yd1 if the BH's could point to "football". All of us know that the previous coach was a "good person". Do not believe that is what the football conversation at UGA should be. Don't take that wrong folks. Anyone that thinks that Kirby Smart is not a good person . . . . might want to give him some time and room and the "truth" will come out.

BH's are "chapped", too bad, just get over it and we will "meet and greet you" after the current group of coaches have had some time in the Classic City.

Amazes me that a "firing or dismissal" has "some" up in arms "stuff" because a "good man" moved to Miami. BH's should remember this . . . . he (Mark Richt) left a 4 million dollar job and . . . . has a 4 million dollar contract, signed and sealed at the "U". Nothing lost. Another chance to prove that he understands how a D1 football team should be ran. Never forget this . . . . Mark Richt took the job in Athens, no doubt about the talent in the State of Georgia. Now he resides in South Florida and the talent is huge.

One of the members on this board said this past week that he thought Richt might take or consider the Virginia job, started to comment, left it alone. The member said what needed to be said . . . . Virginia is not going to put 4 million dollars a year with a guaranteed contract to . . . . anyone. Recruiting in Virginia is not close to recruiting in South Florida. Sometimes it is better to "understand why" rather than "question a post".

That time of the year . . . . again. There is a reason that the members of Dawgs.com express themselves, and from where I sit, they do it well.

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds