Forum

Why Not Bauta

8 years 5 months ago #70492 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic Why Not Bauta
One of two things ether Richt is on drugs or he needs to be. What kinda idiot would game plan for one of the biggest games of the year just to see if someone could keep a secret without giving your team the best opportunity to win. He should be run out on rails. Used to have respect for him but that's out the window. Wonder what his experiment for this weekend is?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70493 by ReservoirDawg
Replied by ReservoirDawg on topic Why Not Bauta

DAWGtm wrote: One of two things ether Richt is on drugs or he needs to be. What kinda idiot would game plan for one of the biggest games of the year just to see if someone could keep a secret without giving your team the best opportunity to win. He should be run out on rails. Used to have respect for him but that's out the window. Wonder what his experiment for this weekend is?

Well, I've heard it may be a "blackout", but not sure if that'll help or not. :whistle:

DM<

More
8 years 5 months ago #70494 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic Why Not Bauta

ReservoirDawg wrote:

DAWGtm wrote: One of two things ether Richt is on drugs or he needs to be. What kinda idiot would game plan for one of the biggest games of the year just to see if someone could keep a secret without giving your team the best opportunity to win. He should be run out on rails. Used to have respect for him but that's out the window. Wonder what his experiment for this weekend is?

Well, I've heard it may be a "blackout", but not sure if that'll help or not. :whistle:

Sounds about right we would do that. SMH

DM<

The following user(s) said Thank You: ReservoirDawg

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70495 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Why Not Bauta
Well at least Richt has been preparing me for this season because next YEAR is just another year really hope somebody figures out how to slow down or maybe fix the injuries to the RB.

It's nice to be able to enjoy this time of year no stress no worries.

BULLSHIT I WANT A TITLE!!!!!

Richt an Georgia football and life have taught me my wants will not hurt me but will keep me mad as HELL.

Ride it like u stole it :pinch:

Go Georgia Football players :whistle:

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70510 by ReservoirDawg
Replied by ReservoirDawg on topic Why Not Bauta
So I just read in Chip Towers' lastest contribution that FB is playing Safety on the Scout Team this week in order to give the offense a "different look".

Congratulations Mr. Bauta you were recruited to play Safety on the Scout team.

Ummm... what ??? :blink: I just don't know anymore guys.

Stupid is as stupid does....

Get out your dancin' shoes out folks, it sounds like to me that Mr. Happy Feet is gonna be our QB again.

DM<

More
8 years 5 months ago #70511 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Not Bauta

ReservoirDawg wrote: So I just read in Chip Towers' lastest contribution that FB is playing Safety on the Scout Team this week in order to give the offense a "different look".

Ummm... what ??? :blink: I just don't know anymore guys.

Stupid is as stupid does....

Get out your dancin' shoes out folks, it sounds like to me that Mr. Happy Feet is gonna be our QB again.

DM<

Simple deduction from where I sit . . . .

Faton Bauta against one of the best defenses in the SEC (gators). No tight end calls. Playing to the strengths of the other two quarterbacks (strengths?) toss the football.

Bet this . . . . Kentucky head coach will be all over Lambert, more so than Ramsey. Ramsey can run. Also Kentucky is big time banged up.

Good time to bring in a different quarterback, prove to those of us we were wrong and are wrong. Remembering that the head coach only played Faton Bauta to see if the "change" would be leaked to the public.

Even Public Relations Group will not touch that comment with a ten foot pole.

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds