Forum

Why Not Bauta

8 years 5 months ago #70478 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Not Bauta
Wartdawg, you of the "no excuses".

Going to be interesting to watch the PR Group trying to spin this turn of events.

One question, and I realize it is early to be asking this . . . .

Silence from Athletic Director Greg McGarity . . . . why?

Apparently you learned nothing under Jeremy Foley in Gainesville, Florida.

Foley hired muschamp and . . . . fired him. Why?

Foley hired McElwain . . . . Why?

You were second in command to Foley at Florida for ten years. Mark Richt was always a second stringer. Brian Schottenheimer not unlike Mark Richt was a second string football player.

Could that be Georgia's problem? Second stringers trying to run a D1 program, just thoughts from an old Dawg.

Much more to come with Pruitt/Rocker and Company, along with Mark Hocke.

Need someone to tell me that Pruitt/Rocker and Company along with Mark Hocke, and an offensive line coach that Jim McElwain wanted did not save Mark Richts backside again.

I introduced the word "CARNEY" to this board referring to the head coach . . . . anyone want to discuss that?

McGarity want to do something positive? Kirby Smart can make your life so much simpler. Fill the stands, and in short order, win the East or damn sure make a battle of it with McElwain.

Don't look for you to do that . . . . could be some of the "others" that put coin in the vault can have serious conversation with Jere Morehead. Not sure the President would listen, understand he is a huge Richt backer. Just suggesting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70479 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Not Bauta

averagedawg wrote: And the powers that be are silent.

Was busy typing averagedawg when you posted this.

We are on the same page for sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #70480 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Why Not Bauta
Buc, Richt is exhibiting classic borderline behavior. He can't take the heat so he plays games.
With house money.

My wife is a RN who once worked psych for years. As the nurses in the trenches say, the only treatment for borderlines is a foot up the ass.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago #70481 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Why Not Bauta
If Eason only wants to play for the pathetic loser after seeing idiotic drivel like what the pathetic loser said, then I would seriously question Eason's decision making process.
The pathetic loser has finally lost his marbles.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg, sflanagan21

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70482 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Why Not Bauta
Buc, being a die hard Dawg fan it truly pains me to come on here and type some of the stuff that I do. But the truth hurts sometimes and people need to hear the truth about the state that our program is in and heading rapidly! The lug nuts are loose right now and if the chatter about Richt departing soon aren't true then the wheels are about to come off! You think losing to Bama this year hurt as a fan then you better get ready to turn your freaking head because the damage is going to be hard to watch!

The only way to get out of it now is to cut ties with Richt ASAP and I'm mean like last Sunday morning! There is NO righting of the ship fellows, Eason is NOT going to save us, we are on the titanic and she is going down my friends and Eason will go down with it if he decides to come here. Stafford, Moreno, Green, Murray and Gurley couldn't win us a NC just saying...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg, rockdawg, growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70483 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic Why Not Bauta
SF21, nailed it again. It hurts to be a fan now. It is supposed to fun, exciting, even frustrating. Highs and lows. But painful... no! If we don't toss Jonah over the side soon, we are going to empathize with Michigan fans, pre-Harbaugh.

It's not fun anymore. Feel tremendous sympathy for the young pups.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg, growl, sflanagan21

More
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds