Forum

Why Not Bauta

8 years 5 months ago #70485 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Not Bauta
Takes me to this . . . .

Mack Brown has been discussed on this board since his removal.

Read the "stuff" in the article below, notice that not once did he mention "coaching decisions" that could have changed the face of our program.

Mack Brown, you are out of Austin, and you played "hard ball" with those with the money. You got some of the things you wanted . . . . what you did not realize was you lost the war. Won a battle, you think, but you lost the war.

See what you think about Mark Richt, many times a millionaire when he takes your job.

Time for those of you that should have gotten out of coaching way before you and others did/have.

Will say this . . . . don't remember you doing the "foolish" BS that is coming out of Mark Richts mouth. He is as has been said here, a bit on the "spiteful" side.

Richt wants to say to those of us that are for him leaving, we don't understand the "arena" and other things required of a D1 football coach. To you I say . . . . guess your little "secret" got out about Faton Bauta. This is the best you can do with the media? Might be time to make a visit to the doctors office and look at the "ink blots".

At some point the Georgia program will come back, from what? A head coach that was rewarded handsomely and now acts like the coach and friend he fired . . . . Wilie Martinez. Refused to coach in the lesser bowl game(s) that you have participated in many times since arriving in Athens. Birds of a feather. Just leave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, growl, sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70486 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Why Not Bauta
Rockdawg you nailed it better and with less words my friend! Everything you said is exactly how I feel but shouldn't have to feel as a fan of a bunch of teenagers. All hope for the program is gone with Richt as our HC, yea it's been gone for a while I know that but now it's more obvious than ever for me!

Hope for the best but prepare for the worst...

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70487 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Why Not Bauta
I'm going to end my talk on this for now on a high note. UGA is a "sleeping giant" with all of the in state talent. With the right HC we would be an elite program literally over night! That's not just talk fellows that's a damn fact! Ray Charles can see that...

PS- An OC with any football knowledge could make Bauta look similar to Tebow with a bye week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, growl, ReservoirDawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #70488 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Not Bauta
Realize that many have watched this video.

Never hurts to take a second look. What are both of these two beat reporters saying? They sit in Butts-Mehre and guess what . . . . they don't know any more than you and I do.

If Mark Richt remains in Athens or leaves, Cox has laid out their plan for the sports section of the AJC.

They dare not say . . . . replace the one coach in Athens that has proven to be the "cause".

Tennessee, looking better. Florida, looking better. Alabama, already better. LSU, always ready to play.

Anyone on this board have second thoughts about GEORGIA TECH? Remember the game in 2014? I do. Remember how the head coach worked the final seconds? Surely no one wants to go back further and bring up coaching decisions . . . . coaching decisions by Mark Richt . . . . right?

Let's keep him as head coach, why? . . . . Because he has won so many games as a head coach. That is what programs need, right? A head coach that can win in Shreveport, or the Belk Bowl in North Carolina.

This is a portion of what I hear . . . . Mark Richt has a problem with Jeremy Pruitt, why? Pruitt comes from a "different culture". It is a place that Mark Richt does not understand. If any disagree with that, we are definitely on a different page.

Mark Richt is not a D1 head football coach. Amazing how much can be accomplished with "player talent". Don't accept that, check the NFL and the accomplishments after these young men left the place that they were not understood. Not the players, that is what Pruitt cannot accept . . . . it is the lack of no leadership.

www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/th...-show-the-heat-is-on
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70489 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Why Not Bauta
He's embarrassing himself.
He's embarrassing us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70491 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Why Not Bauta
UGA may very well be a sleeping giant.

Mark Richt is Jack. McGarity and Mahogany row gave him the magic beans he used to ascend to the clouds.

Now as the fable goes, Jack Richt is stealing gold coins and the golden goose from the UGA giant while he sleeps.

Unfortunately we're not Jack Richt's mother in this tale, reaping the benefits of his theft. This isn't a fairy tale, and all of us want the giant to win.

What has bothered me most lately has been Richt's mannerisms regarding the issues with his football program. He laughs and make jokes about his bizarre QB decisions as if he doesn't have a care in the world. He winks at the questions and promises he's going to by-golly look into things, but he's certainly not going to be in any big hurry about it.

He's the classic definition of a tenured public employee who feels as if he answers to no one, and he shows it with every word that comes out of his mouth and with every non action he takes.

Sunday and today... he's chuckled at questions about his decisions and the pretty sorry state of his program.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds