Forum

Why Not Bauta

8 years 5 months ago #70472 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Why Not Bauta
Buc, folks, not only is richt losing whatever coaching skills he had, he is delusional also. This is more like a comedy that nobody finds funny and just wishes it was over, really, keep a secret, are you kidding. We aint idiots,and the writing was on the wall long ago, mr is the only one that can't read it. Pack up, leave, take your millions and use it for the good of mankind or something, just quit trying to pull the wool over UGA's fans eyes cause you are leaving us room too see.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70473 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Why Not Bauta

sflanagan21 wrote:
WOW! Is this guy serious? So you're telling me that the only reason Bauta played was to see if the team could keep a secret?

Honestly... SMH...

I wouldn't even put it past Richt to have put Bauta in with no plan B or change of game plan to suit him JUST OUT OF SPITE.

Just out of spite to see him fail to try and show how all of us who
are not in the arena are ignorant with our call for the change at QB.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70474 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Not Bauta

sflanagan21 wrote:

Buc wrote: growl, just read this.

Mark Richt has some serious "head problems".

Conclusive evidence that he is a clone of Bobby Bowden.

Mark Richt needs help, not coaching help, and I am being more than serious. OUR HEAD COACH? Wow just Wow!!

www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/ri...move-under-their-hat

WOW! Is this guy serious? So you're telling me that the only reason Bauta played was to see if the team could keep a secret? Bauta, pack up and get the F out of dodge kid! Bauta was recruited strictly for the practice squad team to emulate a daul threat QB and now he was thrown to the wolves to see if the team could keep a secret. And the Ramsey punting comment is a joke too! You can't even make this garbage up fellows!

Richt do your coaches, players, the program and us fans a BIG favor and just walk away right now please! You are a joke of a coach and a thief in disguise...

sflanagan21, you know that I have a lot of faith in what you say, you are a no BS person. Still involved in the coaching phase of football. Not that long ago, Pruitt was coaching in high school also.

Over a period of time there have been comments on this board about the way the head coach addresses those asking questions or making comments during his press conferences. Not allowed to get into "depth" of practical football talk. Fact.

Took those at the AJC and others a while to join in what was being said (truthfully) outside of the "click arena".

Dawgs.com has stayed on point, not without disagreements, but water was allowed over the bridge, regardless of which side the posts were on.

Simple question for anyone on this board as members or those that stop by and read.

Speak to those that have been patient on Dawgs.com, catching a certain amount of flak from those that tossed "flack or flak" that simply had no patience.

Sites like college football teams are "built" . . . . not in a day, neither was Rome.

After reading this board, and still remain on the sidelines, just admit that this board has some knowledgeable members that do have a solid grip on UGA football. Some of us are a "bit long in the tooth", but we not only have supported the Red and Black for x number of years, we live and die with the program.

Mark Richt, get help. Time to move on. Think I hear Mack Brown now working for M&M calling your name.

We lose recruits because of a coaching change, just how far does that set us back? Been around the Red and Black since the 1940's, have never seen it this bad. This is worse than FSU and Bowden. Bowden did win a National Championship . . . . as a head coach. What say you Mark Richt?
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, sflanagan21

More
8 years 5 months ago #70475 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Why Not Bauta

Wartdawg wrote:

sflanagan21 wrote:
WOW! Is this guy serious? So you're telling me that the only reason Bauta played was to see if the team could keep a secret?

Honestly... SMH...

I wouldn't even put it past Richt to have put Bauta in with no plan B or change of game plan to suit him JUST OUT OF SPITE.

Just out of spite to see him fail to try and show how all of us who
are not in the arena are ignorant with our call for the change at QB.

WD, I've thought the same thing man. The look on Bauta's face and his body language was hard to witness. I felt really bad for Bauta, so bad that I didn't even watch the second half at all because I knew Richt/Shotty weren't going to change anything to help Bauta out. I could have drawn up plays in the dirt on game day to score more than 3 points with a mobile QB like Bauta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70476 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Why Not Bauta
WD,sf21, Think there were more of us thinking that than were thinking anything positive was planned for Bauta. Its sad that we have come to distrust like that,but, I think it has become widespread from the reactions of the folks around us.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70477 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Why Not Bauta
And the powers that be are silent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc