Forum

Relationships

16 years 6 months ago #6994 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Relationships
Could not agree more Buc. I just got through watching We Are Marshall. Pretty good movie. In the special features it has interviews with some of NCAA great coaches. BB is one of them. I can't recall everything he said, but I do remember this.

No coach becomes great no matter how good he is, until he faces adversity and overcomes it. True statement in my book. Not just for coaching, but life in general. That being said. CMR is in a state of adversity right now. Now being 0-6 against the east. How he decides to try and over come this might decide if he has a job next year. I would hate to see him go. Lord knows he's the best thing that has happened to our program in many years. But will he put his loyalty to his friend or the Dawg nation. I've always been a believer that the needs of the many, out weigh the needs of the few.

I hope this makes sense. I've pulled my back and I'm on percocet.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #6995 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Relationships
SIC EM!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the appreciation, Buc! Most men are intimidated because I can beat them at any UGA trivia (ask the morons at the UGA/FL game that said (and I am quoting this), \"Who let a tiara wearing, high heel stompin', powder puff, chick be in THIS competition? She couldn't know a thing about NCAA football!!\" Guess what? That idiot was embarassed when I wiped the Gator poo up with his face! I thank my father, and my father's father....and so on.... for letting me know even before birth that I am a Bulldawg! I bleed red and black. And am a Dawg Fan through the good years and the bad.....UNTIL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so grateful to you fellas for allowing me to be a part of this forum! I've enjoyed it and hope to continue the postings throughout the remainder of my days!!!!!!!!!

HAIL TO GEORGIA!!!!!!

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7025 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:Relationships
Miss_UGA you are a rarity for sure.
I have met some women who do know their stuff about football but they are not much to look at. You remind me of my cousin.
Interestingly, my cousin is a native of Tampa, FL but she has always been a rabid UGA fan. About 15 years ago when the Gators started to get it together she used to bring up past UGA vs. FL stats to me and I could never rebut because I could not keep up with her. Before we both got married, we used to go out and support each other in our flirting efforts. :laugh: She would always get into arguments with guys and was very intimidating to them because of her knowledge of UGA football and of course they were Gator fans. She would always make me leave before I was ready because she would get so tired of talking to “morons”.
And she was VERY attractive. She was one of the original Hooters calendar girls!!
Ahh, the good ole days!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7036 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Relationships
It's nice to know that there are other women that see the importance of the religion of football! I did some shoots with some of the original Hooters girls at the Nascar Race about 3 years ago. I may have met her, if she was there! You tell her I'm sending my respects!!

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7049 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Relationships
So...a hot cousin and a hot sister...are you just trying to rub it in, GatorInGA?

Can't say anything about my female cousins, as they're 11 and 7, respectively. But the 11 year old has been coming to games with my uncle the past few years, and enjoys them tremendously...uh oh...new Dawg fan on the rise!!!

Trivia question, miss_UGA: Who started the 1980 Tennessee game at tailback?
Bonus: Who was Georgia's starting tailback in 1979?

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 6 months ago #7053 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Relationships
Hey dapolla, she can look it up--

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds