Forum

Relationships

16 years 7 months ago #7164 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Relationships
wlayton wrote:

Ok, miss_uga, since you are from Tifton here's one for you. Not UGA related but interesting. Name the largest town, in the largest county, in the largest state, east of the Mississippi river?

Georgia is the largest state east of the mississippi. Ware county is the largest county and Waycross is the largest city in the largest county in the largest state east of the mississippi.

Woooooooooooooo!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7165 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Relationships
You da Man kentdaddy.....of course miss_uga got it correct as well, so I guess all things being equal...miss_uga, you da lady.

BTW kentdaddy, what's your bottom line feeling about the Dawgs.....team, D coaches etc etc?

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #7303 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Relationships
miss_uga? are you there?

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 7 months ago #7318 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Relationships
Hey guys! Sorry, I've been unable to join the forum this morning! Lots of clients to take care of! Hmmmmm....Dapolla, I've thought about it and had NO idea that Pop Warner coached another team while coaching at UGA! I'm interested in hearing that one!

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #7321 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Relationships
And by the way, Dapolla (and you know I love ya), check this out!! We are both right on the poll question of 1927...go to this address =o) You taught me the other two, though! I didn't know there were any more!!
www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/national_c...esults.php?year=1927

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #7329 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Relationships
wlayton wrote:

You da Man kentdaddy.....of course miss_uga got it correct as well, so I guess all things being equal...miss_uga, you da lady.

BTW kentdaddy, what's your bottom line feeling about the Dawgs.....team, D coaches etc etc?

My bottom line opinion is the same as last year really. I do not see enough passion from anyone not named Knowshon.

The WRs and TEs have not been given a clear job description I guess since they place little importance on actually catching the ball.

Stafford is great, but unless they are going to give us extra points for his superior arm strength he might should consider learning some touch.

I liked seeing Richt giving the boys hell for dancing on the logo. That was classless. Now I would love to see him get fired up for lack of execution. Everyone is in agreement that Richt is a fine gentleman, but his job requires more.

Like the AD at Nebraska who just got fired, Richt is expected to win games at a reasonable clip. We do not celebrate last second wins against Vandy. Those should be given. I am afraid the program is going the wrong way and Richts loyalty to Martinez may cost him in the long run.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds