Forum

Georgia Bulldog Head Coach Kirby Smart

8 years 9 months ago #71452 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Georgia Bulldog Head Coach Kirby Smart
Read that BulldogShannon.

Means McGarity already knows that Pruitt will not be in Athens under Kirby Smart.

We finally got ourselves a football coach in Pruitt to come to Athens and do well.

McGarity, your time is coming. Believe this to be more you than Kirby.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #71453 by BulldogShannon
Replied by BulldogShannon on topic Georgia Bulldog Head Coach Kirby Smart
Buc, gonna disagree with you just on one thing. I don't think McGarity would tell KS who to hire so I believe this is because KS has someone else in mind.

Never been a GM fan, but at least on this I can't see where he did anything wrong. CMR was never his guy so now that he has "his guy" in, I am willing to judge GM from this point forward.

If UGA wins 3 national titles over the next 10 years and 6 SEC titles, I would hope they would make a statue of GM B)

• BulldogShannon
  • BulldogShannon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 9 months ago #71454 by Buc
Makes me wonder then if the story is true that McGarity said to Kirby Smart that Bryan McClendon had to be retained.

More
8 years 9 months ago #71455 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Georgia Bulldog Head Coach Kirby Smart
Interesting to hear Gene Stallings take on Muschamp, basically called him an idiot for his antics during the Iron Bowl.

This from a coach who is as devout a Christian as you could find.
But quite a foul-mouthed hc on the sideline.

I really think Muschamp goes to SC.
Like Tn when they hired Dooley.
They are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #71456 by Buc

averagedawg wrote: Interesting to hear Gene Stallings take on Muschamp, basically called him an idiot for his antics during the Iron Bowl.

This from a coach who is as devout a Christian as you could find.
But quite a foul-mouthed hc on the sideline.

I really think Muschamp goes to SC.
Like Tn when they hired Dooley.
They are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

averagedawg, another name has popped up for South Carolina . . . . Rich Rodriguez. Think he has been wanting to get back to the East Coast or East of the Mississippi for some time.

Sincerely hope that muschamp lands in Columbia.

As far as toughness from a coach, Pruitt is not a shrinking violet, nor is Kirby Smart. They just have "control" written somewhere in their DNA.

I keep harping about muschamp, but there are many in the blog-o-sphere that did not have to watch or put up with the likes of muschamp. Ask any gator fan . . . . first words out of their mouths . . . . what would you expect, just another Georgia Redneck that should get the heck out of Dodge. What the gator faithful failed to say or some did not realize, muschamp is from the Gainesville, Florida area. Folks, muschamp is a trouble maker, all of the signs are there. Like Gene Stallings said basically, he did it again in the Iron Bowl.

From where I sit, muschamp can take his defensive genius and stick it where the Sun does not shine.

Born in Rome, Georgia, raised in Gainesville, Florida. Florida did not offer muschamp a scholarship, Georgia did.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
8 years 9 months ago #71457 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Georgia Bulldog Head Coach Kirby Smart
It is beyond me how UGA could even consider letting Muschimp step foot in Athens. What does a guy have to do to burn bridges? IMVHO, Muschump has certainly done that.

CKS - please do NOT bring Muschirp with you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds