Forum

Georgia Bulldog Head Coach Kirby Smart

8 years 5 months ago #71406 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Georgia Bulldog Head Coach Kirby Smart
SouthernDawg that was a mighty good first post and right on the money, welcome to the forum.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71410 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Georgia Bulldog Head Coach Kirby Smart
As long as we don't Nebraska ourselves...

GATA! Woof!

More
8 years 5 months ago #71411 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic Georgia Bulldog Head Coach Kirby Smart
Welcome SouthernDawg. Glad to see another loyal and informed fan.

Exciting times. On board all the way with Coach Psycho. Hope he goes to SC. They deserve each other. I'll take CJP over CWP(sycho) any day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #71414 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Georgia Bulldog Head Coach Kirby Smart
No doubt the first step has been taken. Took many years dating back to when each of us think UGA tanked under MR. I say after the first five or so years, choice is yours.

I mentioned first step because there is a second and maybe third step that needs to be recorded if we are to reach goals that we have not seen in a long time.

Little doubt that the hiring of Kirby Smart started a while back, not accomplished in a week. Kirby's agent put the absolute fear of God in Mahogany Row when it was rumored that Smart was "serious" about the Gamecocks. Proves the value of a strong mouthpiece.

Again, good first step.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 5 months ago #71415 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Georgia Bulldog Head Coach Kirby Smart
It is being reported that Jacob Eason will again meet with Mark Richt. Personally, don't have a problem with that.

I'm still a bit anxious about Bryan McClendon.

Do know that Tre Nixon that I have often chirped about has a very good relationship with BMac. The lightening quick receiver with great hands no doubt would take a close look at Miami if BMac moves to South Florida.

A lot of unsettled "things" still surround UGA and won't clear up until Kirby Smart is on board.

Heard this mentioned early on in the press. Richt asked McGarity to allow him to coach one more season. McGarity's response was no. Lines were drawn.

Feel it is a sad commentary when one or two recruited players can hold a school hostage. Does not say much for the folks in charge of the program. We will get there possibly when some "other things" are taken care of. Excited about Kirby Smart, he might be the head coach that puts an end to the "stuff" that does not need to go on behind closed doors. Some "me" types behind those closed doors. Fact.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71418 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Georgia Bulldog Head Coach Kirby Smart
Just read this quote and had to laugh . . . we're ALREADY doing that well . . . have been for YEARS:

“Glad to see that Mark Richt has gone forward at Miami,” former Kentucky coach Rich Brooks tweeted on Wednesday night. “He will win there and Georgia will be lucky to do as well.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds