Forum

Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City

8 years 4 months ago #71338 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
I'd like to see Pruitt stay too. I thought he'd only leave for a head coaching job. Making a third lateral move in four years seems kind of strange to me.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #71339 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
Buc , we've heard a lot about the friction that occurs with Pruitt around at several different places. We also hear though that Mark Richt is considering retaining him as his defense of coordinator at his next job, so it doesn't saying there was much of a problem between those two . In fact the only thing we've heard about the friction here is the stuff about the indoor practice facility, which of course was something that was speculated about here at dawgs.com when it occurred.

So you know what... if the source of Jeremy Pruitt supposed "friction" is that he says things that need to be said despite the fact that some people may not want to hear them, well that's our kind of
guy, eh? seems to me the only people that have this "friction" are the ones that don't want to do the hearing.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 4 months ago #71340 by DAWGtm
Kirby is the one most wanted by most of us,as for what kind of head coach he will be time will tell. But the potential is sky high. As for who he keeps or brings in should be up to him he is the man now. I just want a staff that is cohesive and has a goal higher than the SEC east.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg

More
8 years 4 months ago #71341 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City

Buc wrote: I am inclined to believe that Mel Tucker will be the next Alabama Defensive Coordinator.

Having a hard time figuring out the future of Coach Jeremy Pruitt. Still would like to see him reunite with Kirby Smart. Would be a tough combination to beat on the recruiting trail.

Also have some concerns about Mark Hocke.

To be expected with a change this big, and it is BIG.

touchdownalabama.net/2015/12/01/best-gue...-smarts-job-alabama/

touchdownalabama.net/2015/12/02/alabama-...o-assistant-coaches/

Buc, That's what I'm hearing from Alabama people.
Tucker stays as dc.

More
8 years 4 months ago #71342 by Buc

Wartdawg wrote: Buc , we've heard a lot about the friction that occurs with Pruitt around at several different places. We also hear though that Mark Richt is considering retaining him as his defense of coordinator at his next job, so it doesn't saying there was much of a problem between those two . In fact the only thing we've heard about the friction here is the stuff about the indoor practice facility, which of course was something that was speculated about here at dawgs.com when it occurred.

So you know what... if the source of Jeremy Pruitt supposed "friction" is that he says things that need to be said despite the fact that some people may not want to hear them, well that's our kind of
guy, eh? seems to me the only people that have this "friction" are the ones that don't want to do the hearing.

Wartdawg, below is one of the best, most complete articles by a coach that is respected by everyone, that includes powerful D1 coaches.

Coach is saying many of the things that you and I agree on, many others on this board also.

You bet, Pruitt is our kind of guy.

Hope all that have not read the article below will take the time to do so.

Dawgs.com was the leader when saying those above Mark Richt need to be watched closely. I will stop, article covers a lot of territory.

247sports.com/Article/Rush-Propst-talks-...d-next-move-41602757
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, yankeedawg1, growl, dawgs_fans_dad

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 4 months ago #71343 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
Well written article Buc. Touched all the bases. Thanks

For sharing..GO DAWGS!!!

Go Dawgs!