Forum

HOLY COW - CMR was just fired

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #71193 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic HOLY COW - CMR was just fired
The Monday thread is up and it is addressing the broader changes coming. (This thread is about MR's firing and is kinda old news considering how fast things are moving.) I am not trying to end this thread, just offering a different POV thread.

The word is the Row will be shaken up too.

MONDAY - Adjustment Time in the Classic City

Those folks so inclined can switch over to there and broaden the conversation.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #71198 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic HOLY COW - CMR was just fired

yankeedawg1 wrote: Wlayton sorry friend the bashing will never stop it will

Only be redirected. Be interesting to see how long the

Honeymoon lasts with our yet to be named head coach

Yes we needed to make this change...but as I voiced

Earlier. Great concern about those who are making the

Decisions about who will be our new HC. The very same

Group that left MR in place for 15 years.....fingers crossed

Go Dawgs

Agree yd1, there will always be bashing and I certainly understand it.......just time to move on CMR isn't the HC anymore, he's pretty well covered in the bashing dept. B)

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #71199 by wlayton

Wartdawg wrote:

wlayton wrote:

Wartdawg wrote: What he DID...

past tense... to be honest here... trying to measure my words, but it was "past tense". Really past tense.

That's fine... what he DID, but tires do wear out and need to be replaced, even the best Michelin's...

I'll let it go at that.

Hey WD he's not the coach anymore, the bashing can cease now.

I'm responding to a comment someone made about what he did, and how what he did in the past
to elevate the program doesn't matter in regards to what the program did today. I will respond as I see fit. I'm not going to sit here and act like everything was fine and dandy when the conversation is about our decision to move on and the state of the program under the previous coach.

Some still bash Dooley, but I don't see anyone asking them to stop with their assessment of that coaching era.

I certainly get it but imo, assessing the past is different than continued to bash someone......especially with label's like "loser" etc, not necessary in my book.

I would like to see CMR go out with fans showing "some" appreciation and class toward him.......it's football for crying out loud.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #71200 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic HOLY COW - CMR was just fired
I didn't say "loser".

I said what he did accomplish was in the past and even good tires like Michelin's eventually need to be replaced.

Don't put words in my mouth that I did not say, and that word was not in the post you quoted.

Thanks

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71203 by wlayton

Wartdawg wrote: I didn't say "loser".

I said what he did accomplish was in the past and even good tires like Michelin's eventually need to be replaced.

Don't put words in my mouth that I did not say, and that word was not in the post you quoted.

Thanks

I didn't say YOU said that, I'm making reference to all names he's been called but only used one I remembered......some I couldn't repeat or Steve would ban me TOO.

Not worth arguing about though.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #71357 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic HOLY COW - CMR was just fired
Haven't been around here much the past couple of years... but still love the Dawgs... have to say... I love Mark Richt. He is by all accounts a good man and a fine coach. But after seeing the team under-perform yet again, it's time for a change.

GATA! Woof!

More
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds