Forum

Game Day/UGA-Auburn

8 years 5 months ago #70806 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn

averagedawg wrote: It's on CBS, sadler.

Oh well, not in ACC country it's not. We get NC state at Florida State. Guess you guys will have to keep me updated.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70807 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Ahh, what a wonderful Fall morning it is, time for the 119th installment of the Deep South's Oldest Rivalry, my favorite game each year!

Woke up late after traveling all this week to see my beautiful wife decked out from head to toe in hideous orange & navy-UGH!

Was expecting the annual voice mail from my Sister, now living in Galveston, yelling War Eagle in my ear, but nothing yet, which tells me her expectations are tempered today, much like my own.

Walk out to my front porch & notice that our Georgia-Auburn house divided flag is looking a bit tattered & torn from the swirling winds of change, much like our football teams this season.

Back in late August, my wife & I talked about the possibility of this year's DSOR knocking 1 of our teams out of SECCG contention & catapulting the winner onwards to Atlanta, seems laughable now in hindsight.

Regardless, I want the Silver Britches to win this game so badly, but I must admit, I picked the Tigers in my weekly CFB pickem because I learned long ago, pick with your head, not with your heart.

I've watched every UGA game this season & every Auburn game, when not at Sanford, & I see their team steadily improving, while our team seems to be regressing...anybody want to take a guess on which team I believe holds the coaching advantage?

Alas, I am decked out from head to toe in Red & Black and will be barking with every fiber of energy in my body. So here's to hoping for our boys to shut up all of the pom poms in Jordan-Hare! May they rise above all the noise & make all of DawgNation proud & be victors in this time honored battle!

Just win-GO YOU SILVER BRITCHES!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70808 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Goose, I am in agreement with many folks that believe we have more talent than Auburn.

Hard for me to believe that we do not have enough high caliber football players to put on the field and basically play most every team in the SEC with a chance to win. The one team that I do not believe we match up with is Alabama. Depth.

Will not take this too far . . . . we have the player talent, believe the missing ingredient is coaching talent. Too often that has proven to be the case.

Problems with our punting game, quarterback, kicking game, Special Teams, and last but not least, our offensive line when looking at the returning offensive linemen.

Will pull hard for the good guys, but the Auburn quarterback looked really good against Texas A&M. They also found a running back which was needed.

Their defensive coordinator understands what is at stake with either a win or loss. Malzahn and Muschamp will be up and down, all over the sidelines, many players feed off of their head coach and assistants.

Go Dawgs
The following user(s) said Thank You: GooseDawg78

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70809 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
EFFING BAFFOOONS

No TD after trying to toss the ball to THE GUY WITH A CAST ON HIS HAND and then a terrible pass behind Mitchell.

There was no reason to run that play and try to toss it to THE GUY WITH A CAST IN HIS HAND instead of just running a straight handoff.

Great play calling there boys... run up the gut, toss fumble up the gut... run up the gut... bad pass on 4th down.

Why do you toss the ball in a RUN UP THE MIDDLE???

I swear to.......

Incompetence with our offensive coaches.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70810 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Sheeshus Lambert is terrible.

He waited way too long to throw the deep ball to a wide open Mitchell allowing the defender time to
get there as MM stood there waiting for the ball to show up.

2nd TD opportunity wasted.

Then shortly thereafter he stands there and takes a 10 yard sack on 3rd and 1 when he could see the pass rusher coming from a mile away.

Amazingly though, we didn't miss the FG!

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70811 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Fire Richt and Shotty. Richt's time has been up nuff said, Shotty has taken a lot of talent and made them look mediocre at best and may be the worst play caller in college football. Plus he brought in a kid that couldn't cut it at VA and thought he could at UGA... And because of that he let a stud (Park) walk!

Hire Smart and let him convince Kiffen to come with him and we will look different next year and years to follow...
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds