Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
So proud of our players!

Ring the chapel bell!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70825 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Watched #77 closely today, Isaiah Wynn played left tackle like it should be played.

Lawson. We were warned that he is all that. #77 Wynn kicked his butt all day.

Might be that Jim McElwain said and it is the truth . . . . McElwain wanted Sale but he was grabbed before he could offer.

Taking the offensive line and moving folks around as Sale did, I have hope.

For those that want to say Pruitt/Rocker and Company are "so so". Could be true, know this, I like what I saw overall.

Changes in UGA coaching, both sides of the ball, points out that MR has been behind the eight ball for far too long.

I stand behind this . . . . Richt needs to find employment elsewhere.

Some changes have been made in Athens, one more needs to be made.

JMHO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70826 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Buc, I will agree that Wynn played a good game BUT our O line in general is garbage. Gurley and Chubb made them look like all Americans and now their true colors are shining bright. Theus is garbage and Houston isn't much better. Thank God I Mac is healthy and our D decided to play with heart in the second half and a few breaks went our way or else we lose. A win over Auburn is a good win no matter how ugly if was.

Fire Richt and Shotty!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #70827 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Agree... O-Line may have a standout, but they are not solid as a unit. Wynn may have played LT like you want it played, but I watched Theus and he didn't play RT the way you want it done. Our interior line wasn't completely together either. They were split too many time with Abuurn's D getting easy penetration.

I hope no one was fooled... play calling and offense today was pretty much garbage. I have no doubt though that many with passes at the BM building will be penning articles on Monday about how Mark Richt got himself off the hot-seat with this win.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70828 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Fire Richt and Shotty!

More
8 years 5 months ago #70829 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn

Wartdawg wrote: Agree... O-Line may have a standout, but they are not solid as a unit. Wynn may have played LT like you want it played

I hope no one was fooled... play calling and offense today was pretty much garbage. I have no doubt though that many with passes at the BM building will be penning articles on Monday about how Mark Richt got himself off the hot-seat with this win.

Let them pen away their nonsense WartDawg.

Good call on Wynn (and Sale) Buc!

But we all know, 1 bad team beat another bad team today.

Solid Defense, A great special teams play by our PLAYERS, & a fortuitous fumble won this game for UGA, not HEAD coaching acumen.

I'm happy as a pig in slop right now but you know what, I'll only have this same feeling at the end of this college football season IF our LEADERSHIP announces our next head coach & WHOEVER it is, his ONLY goal, is to win every darn game HIS Dawgs take the field!

The GOOD guys hold the lead in this series again B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds