Forum

Game Day/UGA-Auburn

8 years 5 months ago #70812 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Halftime report

10-3 Abuurn

2 missed TD opportunities fir UGA including us having it at their 1.

Lambert has looked pretty terrible.

Play calling has been about the same as always. Up the middle,
up the middle,
bad pass.

We also of course had to waste 2 timeouts because we were about to take delay penalties.

Just the usual stuff on offense.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70813 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
WD, I'm sitting here with 3 very good HS OC's that are all coaching in the HS playoffs. We are are calling opposite calls then Shotty if that tells ya anything...

We've been on the same page as Shotty 10% of the time. For kicks and giggles we are all keeping stats. Oh and laughing at some of his calls!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70814 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Wartdawg, your post #9 and post #10, are posted here for this reason . . . . you beat me to the keyboard.

Jenkins still does not understand sealing the edge. Scouts watching him, numbers drop in the next draft.

College educated quarterback, Lambert. Returning next season. Took the sack, his thought pattern does not work for football, anthropologist or whatever his degree is.

Timeouts???? Speak to that Richt/Schottenheimer.

Head coach has to be happy, another field goal.

Spot on for the most part sflanagan21. Would take Kirby Smart in a heartbeat. Mahogany Row I am convinced sees those of us on the outside as pawns.

PITCH THE BALL TO Sony Michel inside the five yard line, wow. That spit does not happen in Pee Wee Football.

We, you and I pay over 4 million a year for what?
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #70815 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
With Jim McElwain coaching the gators, Mark Richt will not reach the SECCG in Atlanta, ever. The party is over. Those in love with Richt, watch what happens when Kirby Smart takes the job in South Carolina.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70816 by Wartdawg
Pitch the ball on a run designed to go in the 2 gap.

Toss the ball to a 1 handed RB on a play up the middle where a handoff works fine and the toss accomplishes nothing (except for a fumble... ya know.. 'cause you're tossing it to a guy with 1 hand)

sflanigan... no doubt you OC's are calling different plays. I'm playing a slightly different game. I'm calling the exact opposite of what I think we should be doing, and I am matching Shotty 90% of the time.

Richt on the sideline just said he thinks "we're on the right track" lolol

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70817 by Wartdawg
1st drive of the 2nd half - quick 3 and out

God Bless and Go Dawgs

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds