Forum

Game Day/UGA-Auburn

8 years 5 months ago #70848 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn

sflanagan21 wrote: I still believe Richt is gone after this year...

I hope you are right.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70849 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
AD, for the record it's just hopeful wishing on my behalf. In reality he more than likely stays and Shotty is gone for sure. Shotty should be gone regardless but hiring another OC will not win us a NC! We got to cut the head off of the snake...
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #70850 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Some probably have read this . . . . Jeff Schultz's column in the AJC.

This is the only way Georgia can win games now because it doesn’t have a passing game and or a breakaway running back. The Dogs rarely even go no-huddle anymore because, as Richt acknowledged Saturday, their objective is to “grind it out” on offense and “chew up the clock.” It’s like stalling.

“We’ve realized who we are,” he said.

That is, a team that has to win with defense. Pruitt’s unit struggled early in the season. But the view has improved significantly lately. Missouri: two field goals. Kentucky: one field goal. Auburn: one early touchdown and two field goals. Even in the Florida loss, the Gators had only two legitimate touchdown drives.

This is supposedly hand picked players signed by Mark Richt to a scholarship. 2015 is nothing more than a lack of a leader, often referred to on Dawgs.com as LEADERSHIP.

Can only imagine the 2014 and 2015 teams without Pruitt/Rocker and Company.

Truth be told . . . . Did not take Mark Richt long to hit the "twitter trail" after the media said Jeremy Pruitt was leaving prior to the Auburn game.

Mark Richt flew out to Washington to sit with Jacob Eason. Head coach is trying really hard to keep that 4+ million dollar salary. Such a good man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, ReservoirDawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #70851 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn

averagedawg wrote: Good thing to see the QB take off and run a little bit. Thought we had forgotten how to do that.

Yes. That and the speed sweep. And not much else.

Still don't get why they run Michel the same way they run Chubb. He needs to get the ball in space.

Rome and Blazevich have 17 catches for 164 yards COMBINED after TEN GAMES?

What in the name of all that is holy....

Not mad at ANY of the players. Even Lambert. They are doing what the coaches put them in a position to do.

At least the defense is fun to watch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70852 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Maybe this is the reason dawgs_fans_dad . . . .

“We’ve realized who we are,” he said.

Richt said "we" uses that word most years, not "I".

Sad when we have talented tight ends and it comes down to "coaching decisions". Last I checked, our head coach has the following initials . . . . MR .
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, dawgs_fans_dad

More
8 years 5 months ago #70853 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn

sflanagan21 wrote: I still believe Richt is gone after this year...

Can't see that happening, much as I'd like to, Flanagan. The pathetic loser will never leave on his own and the row doesn't have the stomach to do it. They'll probably fire schitty, Pruitt will most likely leave to be a part of a real coaching staff, and all the sheep will be waiting for next year again. And we'll just be that much further behind Florida, USCe, Tennessee, and probably even Missouri with their new coaches.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, dawgs_fans_dad, ReservoirDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds