Forum

Game Day/UGA-Auburn

8 years 5 months ago #70854 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Discussion has been lively recently about those wanting to protect the head coach. The heavy hitters . . . . one of which is ESPN.

Lifted this from the ESPN site.

It didn’t look good early for Georgia on Saturday, but the Bulldogs rallied in the second half to beat rival Auburn 20-13. Now all of a sudden, this team looks like it might finish with nine wins heading into bowl season. If nothing else, that should quiet all the chatter surrounding coach Mark Richt.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70855 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Barrett Sallee the Abuurn grad said the same thing after Saturday's game.. this win gets Richt off of the hot seat... as if beating yetanother really bad team washes everything away.

Not that I ever had any illusions about him being gone,but still....

Mark Richt may be terrible at getting his team ready to play big games... he may be an awful game day manager.... he may be woeful at team building, he may be an absent minded recruiter that forgets positional needs like let's say... the QB position, but he's also very good at several things;

He's fantastic at addressing problems as if he's some sort of non responsible victim who's just as upset about these unfortunate turns of bad luck as we fans are.... he's wonderful at making the sheeple believe in the promise of next year.. he's adept with deflecting criticisms hurled his way towards other coaches and players, and he's adroit at convincing people that he should be judged with different criteria than others who are not as morally unblemished as he...

Mark Richt on his surprise visit with Jacob Eason: "The message was just enjoying each other’s company”

The Truth on Mark Richt's surprise visit with Jacob Eason: "You can't fire me... you'll lose HIM. Just wait 'til next year!"

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds