Forum

Game Day/UGA-Auburn

8 years 5 months ago #70791 by growl
Game Day/UGA-Auburn was created by growl
The other Bama team. You all will have to hold 'em together, I'll be at Edisto Beach for the next week fishing for Redfish and Trout. GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70797 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Looking forward to seeing Carl Lawson and Isaiah Wynn squaring off.

Isaiah Wynn #77 is a bad a$$. From where I sit, much better left tackle than Theus. That is not a shot at Theus, it just goes to show that offensive line coach Sale understands some things that others did not.

That also is not a shot at Coach Will Friend. Have to work with the players that are on the roster.

More than once Isaiah Wynn's Hudl high school videos were posted on this board. Again, way the heck before those that are now "aware" of his talents. I damn sure said that.

Second game for #77 at left tackle. SECOND GAME. I would wager this . . . . muschamp will come to the realization that Wynn is not a pushover. Probably be some flags on both of these players tomorrow. Look for Lawson to move around, Wynn is a smart guy and after a series or two, Lawson will be looking for other avenues to produce results.

This my friends is Auburn. Dislike them "almost" as much as the gators. Goose know that you are surrounded with a "divide". Think about you every year when we face off with Auburn.

Huge game, has been mentioned on this board. Loser is facing a lot of "stuff". Both teams have had some problems, both teams at the beginning of the 2015 Season were being paired up to play for the SEC Championship in Atlanta.

No excuses. Wish we had Nick Chubb, especially with the new "alignment" of the offensive line.

I am a huge supporter of Sony Michel. He will break one, and don't be surprised to see Isaiah McKenzie break some hearts on the Plain.

Ramsey, this is the type game that you can do more "good" as a "punter" than taking snaps.

Time of the year to catch redfish and trout growl. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GooseDawg78, averagedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70798 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Growl. Tight line friend......

Be good if our TE's had some touches.

Get the ball out quickly on passes.

Dawgs play like someone took your lunch and you know who....

Pups if you're not just a wee bit Peed off time to be.....

Take care of business or it will be a long ride home. Fact

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70802 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Anybody know what channel the game is supposed to be on? It's not showing up on my guide.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
8 years 5 months ago #70803 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn

sadlerdawg wrote: Anybody know what channel the game is supposed to be on? It's not showing up on my guide.

It's on CBS, sadler.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #70805 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day/UGA-Auburn
Maybe they replaced it with Purdue vs Northwestern on the TV schedule because that game has more impact on the rankings.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds