Forum

Monday - Come own Georgia win this one 'bama beat Down.

8 years 6 months ago #69402 by stevedawg
Quiet Thursday. Maybe everybody waiting on 'Friday Thoughts'.

Big Game... we are ready when you are YD1.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #69403 by yankeedawg1
Locked in the woodshed.....

Been awhile since the Dawgs played the

Tide.......been longer since it wasn't a

Automatic win for the ephant.

Closer..... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
8 years 6 months ago #69404 by thriller

stevedawg wrote: Quiet Thursday. Maybe everybody waiting on 'Friday Thoughts'.

Big Game... we are ready when you are YD1.

Speaking only for myself, stevedawg - I'm just holding my breath until this game is over. We'll "know" something after this weekend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

More
8 years 6 months ago #69406 by gillette
It's going to be interesting to see how all of this rain plays out and how it's going to affect the game for both teams. Just pray for no lightning.

There's going to be a ton of rain if the forecasts I've seen stays true.

I hope the Dawgs are getting plenty of practice with a wet ball.

Hell, I would put baby oil on the ball and make them practice using it. Anything to make them pay special attention to ball control.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 6 months ago #69408 by yankeedawg1
Mud Bowl 2015

Big uglies. Money that Chubb is a Mudder

What's your take Buc. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69409 by Buc
yankeedawg1, this might surprise. With the speed we have on defense, as opposed to size for the bad guys, believe a wet ball will work in our favor.

Would much rather see optimal conditions, but . . . .

Need to have the right "cleats" for conditions. Anyone that played or maybe didn't play understands that.

I know this, Alabama being ranked by the "talking heads" as #13 in the nation and Georgia coming in at #8, brings back memories of the rankings the last time Alabama played between the Hedges.

Have read some "chatter" on other sites (Alabama sites) from those that believe Alabama will repeat what happened the last time we faced off in Athens.

Did a little snooping . . . . Alabama has 14 players on their roster from Georgia. Most of those players are not freshmen. Thus far Alabama in 2016 has one (1) player committed to Tuscaloosa from Georgia. That might change but beginning to see "changes".

Say that for this reason . . . . Georgia has one (1) player from Alabama on our current roster. Appears to me that the Georgia coaches in the past couple of years have worked on building a wall around the State of Georgia. grantham gave the "wall chatter" a lot of lip service, we see how that turned out.

Also appears that Alabama is reaping rewards for their recent past performances under Saban/Smart. They are getting players from all of the states in the nation. Winning changes many things, this game is huge for Georgia and Alabama.

Did not intend to be so long, working on some "stuff" that has my attention right now. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds