Forum

Monday - Come own Georgia win this one 'bama beat Down.

8 years 6 months ago #69380 by sadlerdawg
This is a message board where people post their opinions, wart, which is what I was doing. I wasn't claiming I was making the disciplinary decision for UGA.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: fire_dawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69381 by Wartdawg
I never said you were.

You said there was nothing to it. I replied that we don't know what there was to it yet.

Then just as a statement of my own opinion I said that despite no arrest it doesn't mean that our coach won't take disciplinary action and that it's not a distration to the team.

I actually agree with you that the situation is probably over blown, but just noted that over blown or not, our coach always takes prompt and stiff action regarding disciplinary action with his team.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69382 by Buc
Not to be ugly . . . . but . . . . When it rains in Tuscaloosa, the football practice moves inside. Does it help or hurt to practice in the rain? Wet ball is a slippery ball. Never really enjoyed practicing in the rain or playing game day in the rain.

More than cold that shakes football practices up.

So, at some point we will equal up with teams that do have Indoor Practice Facilities. Facilities adequate size wise to go through all of the motions in a regular practice.

Starting controversy, nope. Like Jeremy Pruitt says in the video below . . . . Don't want to follow what other folks are doing, want to set the standard. Paraphrasing of course.

Pruitt/Rocker and Company are stand up folks in my opinion.

www.dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation/v...alks-alabama-matchup
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, fire_dawg, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 6 months ago #69383 by sadlerdawg

Wartdawg wrote: I never said you were.

You said there was nothing to it. I replied that we don't know what there was to it yet.

Then just as a statement of my own opinion I said that despite no arrest it doesn't mean that our coach won't take disciplinary action and that it's not a distration to the team.

I actually agree with you that the situation is probably over blown, but just noted that over blown or not, our coach always takes prompt and stiff action regarding disciplinary action with his team.

Wart I guess a discussion over semantics is a bit silly, but I said I think there's not much there, not stating a fact that there was nothing to it or that he wouldn't be disciplined.

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, fire_dawg, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 6 months ago #69384 by Wartdawg
Again, I didn't mean to imply that you did.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 6 months ago #69385 by sadlerdawg
Ok. If I misunderstood you, my bad. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming of the bama game discussion

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds