Forum

Monday - Come own Georgia win this one 'bama beat Down.

8 years 6 months ago #69392 by yankeedawg1
iMac will not be charged. Vic has decided not

To file charges ACCP said case closed

CMR is expected to comment today at his

Presser.... Just maybe lesson learned

Youth....drives you to.......Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69394 by Buc
Wartdawg, glad that you got the point I was trying to make. I understand that you understand. Guess I am in agreement with you.

Offensively Alabama has Howard, a NFL bound tight end. They will as Pruitt pointed out in the video about the Alabama quarterback . . . . rollout and throw the football. Rolling out usually or should I say many times the tight end is the recipient of the pass.

Mentioned earlier in this thread that slants "could" give us a big boost in this game, especially if our offensive line is giving Lambert some breathing room. We have three tight ends that are more than adequate. Sony in the slot or Marshall in the slot, going to be tough for "any" defensive coordinator, including Kirby Smart. Have great respect for Kirby, so does Pruitt.

Mitchell does not have to be on a fly pattern all game, he also is one of the best receivers in college (when well) cutting off his pattern.

Just thoughts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg

More
8 years 6 months ago #69395 by Wartdawg
We've shown our propensity to slant pass. Don't be surprised to see Saban/Smart drop
an end off from time to time to take up that slant passing lane. We can still eat 'em up
with it as long as Greyson is smart about watching out for that. We've gotten rid of the ball quick all season... "Bama DB's are going to jump that short stuff. We don't have to go deep, but they at least need to respect the intermediate passing game.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69396 by Buc
Comes back to that Green Bay toss sweep that we run so well with Chubb, and others.

We have tools, here is hoping that we don't have fools.

Both teams have a lot of "players" on opposite sides that are going to gain yards and make plays. This game is one that both sides understand that much of the 2015 Season and future recruits will have certain outcomes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69398 by stevedawg
Breaking News from Dagws24/7

Georgia Head Coach Mark Richt stopped short of confirming that wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie would be available for the entire game against Alabama on Saturday, but he did give strong indications that his sophomore play maker will play.

"Right this minute he's practicing with us," Richt said on Wednesday's SEC Teleconference. "Yeah, I think there's a good chance he'll be playing."

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69401 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Monday - Come own Georgia win this one 'bama beat Down.
Hell Yeah 2 days away an getting closer. :blink:

There's still not a lot of toilet fans taking not like most of the times when we play. ;)

There's a hype video out for the game an some good reads but I got to roll out.

Everybody enjoy the Thursday it starts the weekend off.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds