Forum

Monday - Come own Georgia win this one 'bama beat Down.

8 years 6 months ago #69368 by Buc
Good post yd1.

Allow me this . . . .

With the recent coaching changes, the side that I saw the most changes in is the defense.

Pruitt/Rocker and Company actually had a huge task facing them. Yes there was and is a lot of talent on that side of the ball.

Defensive coaches wanted a different style of playing defense. Hard to change and find 11 players ready to go "full speed" in the first year of change. Players said toward the end of 2014 and the beginning of 2015 that they were playing faster and understanding why they were/are able to play faster.

In the video that was provided in this thread, Nick Saban paying respect to Pruitt said one thing that sticks out to me . . . . Saban said one of Pruitt's skills is "teaching". That word has been used quite a bit on this board.

Many of the past methods taught had to be "erased", and in the second year with this group of coaches can see a lot of difference in both play and "attitude".

Mark Richt said many times before this season started that the offense would not change that much from what had been done prior to Schottenheimer. That comes from the top.

Not one to play the "two years down the road game", however if the 2016 Class ends up being as good as is being reported, we are much closer to being a team with "depth". More "depth" than I can remember and that covers a few years. That is both offensive and defensive "depth".

Believe this game with Alabama comes down to many of the "one on one battles".

Sure hope that our kicking/punting game is ready Saturday. This type of game between two good SEC teams over the years has been settled by the above mentioned kicking/punting. Seems to me that we are still having some problems with both. Saban sees that.

Good to see you back fire_dawg. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, fire_dawg, yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69369 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Monday - Come own Georgia win this one 'bama beat Down.
For once Buc me an you were typing at the same time an i new u would when hell I cheat I use the talk to text own my phone.

Richt to me is the principal he delivers the punishment for pot smoking what ever father figure.

What's changed OC an company Lambert has an got better CHUBB speaking up.

DC and company his players don't want to let him down they had much rather go to principle but he handles it himself.

If we have taken the next step Richt is still Richt great man can be great CEO but not a,coach.

The reason SABAN teams have a decline is Saban letting coaches go all Saban does is the secondary an special teams Saban has napoleon disease short man thinks he can do it all well he did with the right officers under him.

But thats more than Richt as far is I know he's over everything so in his mind it's not his fault it's his employees are not doing there job.

Just a country boy opinion that's lived in toilet state moved here when i was 5 left Georgia so 42 years.

Bottom line if we get blowed out nothing has changed is we lose because of stupid play calling then Richt has took back the play calling from CRS Richt did say it was him calling the plays at the end of the CANDY VANDY game don't think he did it in the old ball sack game.

The Lord Knows I hope Richt just for once does his job over see let the coaches coach there players.

That sounds easy but with out a,Doubt we will know by 7 o'clock Saturday night.

Born a Dawg Die a Dawg maybe I'll get rich then I could make changes but don't hold your breath for that because a 100 million you could have any coach i wanted at our great university in stead of mahogany row it would be Stacy money then it would be my fault.

God Bless an have a great day brothers a snd the one sister that never post any more.

Sadler weather Sux here getting really :evil: I know u know what I mean to much chrome too polish it's not the rain I have a rain suit lol.

Have a good one!

Firedawg hows that son?

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, sadlerdawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 6 months ago #69370 by sadlerdawg
5 straight days of rain here, DWS with more to come it looks like. Had to charge the battery on the sportster and crank it...road king is fine.
I'm ready for Saturday afternoon for sure. I think on paper, and knowing what I know about these teams, we should be in for a good day. If we don't take care of business, I think we'll know all we need to know about the supposed changes.
I think we're ready.....

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

More
8 years 6 months ago #69371 by fire_dawg
Thanks.....glad to be back! He just turned 3....he's wild as hell! My bro in law who is 12 has got him to start watching wrestling....so all he wants to do is jump off the back of the couch on u while ur sitting on it lol....those knees hurt! And now that football season has started he tries to tackle you! Lol not saying it's a bad thing but man! He's rough and I'm getting old! Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

More
8 years 6 months ago #69372 by stevedawg
CMR, No play calling. Give the Dawg machine room to work.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

8 years 6 months ago #69373 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Monday - Come own Georgia win this one 'bama beat Down.

fire_dawg wrote: Thanks.....glad to be back! He just turned 3....he's wild as hell! My bro in law who is 12 has got him to start watching wrestling....so all he wants to do is jump off the back of the couch on u while ur sitting on it lol....those knees hurt! And now that football season has started he tries to tackle you! Lol not saying it's a bad thing but man! He's rough and I'm getting old! Lol

Sounds like the next D.POLLACK.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: fire_dawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds