Forum

Monday - Come own Georgia win this one 'bama beat Down.

8 years 7 months ago #69349 by growl
Yeah if UGA tries that crap again I probably wont watch. It was bad enough the first time, just go like you are and quit trying to impress them with your style and just play football. There is time enough for styling after you win, or at least not embarrass yourselves.

GO DAWGS!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #69350 by Buc
DWS, there were several folks on this board at that time that were also in a "mood" and expressed their feelings.

One of the members I remember well called it just like it happened. There were some excuses made on Dawgs.com, saying we made a late comeback. As said by many that watched the game, Alabama kicked the spit out of us and the game could have been a lot worse had Saban not eased up.

Who knows, the videos might reach the players of 2015 wearing the Red and Black.

Stick to what myself and some others have said here . . . . games are won and lost on the field.

Huge game for both teams. Alabama with one loss at this point, can't really afford to have another. They know that.

This game could surprise many . . . . This is the type of game that could end up being a "blow out" for either side. Most figure it to be a close game, that includes the odds makers. Saturday, October 3, 2015, all of us will know a lot more about our players and . . . . coaches.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
8 years 7 months ago #69351 by growl
Personally I have been thinking about that game,(2008) and the ramifications it has had on this program constantly. In my mind it has been the biggest mental block that we have faced(including Spurrious), and has to be overcame for us to move forward. I am not the only one with that on my mind I'll guarantee you.

Keep it simple, and straight forward.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Dawg With Style

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #69352 by Buc
Think this board has more to say about offensive linemen than most sites. Several here that really know football and speak openly about good offensive line play.

Bothers me a bit that Nick Chubb had to have some words with his offensive teammates right after the half against Southern.

Talk by the offensive line prior to the game and during the week of practice was not to let up, get the job done. Not to be thinking about Alabama.

Appears that that Nick Chubb up until the Southern game had been a "quiet leader". Let his running and playing talent speak for his involvement. As mentioned by one of his teammates . . . . Chubb shows up on Saturday to "play football".

Probably some or most have read the article below, post it anyway.

www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/ni...running-game-in-gear

Folks I can remember, not that far back when no one was talking about offensive linemen. Seems that has changed. That includes the press and coaching staff. Thanks Coach Will Friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl, Dawg With Style

More
8 years 7 months ago #69353 by stevedawg
No fashion show! Just let the big Dawg eat.

Simple and straightforward. Good plan growl.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

8 years 7 months ago #69354 by growl
Where is everybody? Did someone kidnap 'em?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds