Forum

Monday - Come own Georgia win this one 'bama beat Down.

8 years 7 months ago #69355 by stevedawg
Some of us have to work for a living. :whistle:

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #69356 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Monday - Come own Georgia win this one 'bama beat Down.

stevedawg wrote: Some of us have to work for a living. :whistle:

Everybody has a Cell phone :side: just don't post an drive.

I haven't heard a lot of trash talking but it's still 5 days away wearing my Georgia hat an shirts with pride.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #69357 by Buc
Monday . . . . Listen to Nick Saban, head coach by the way of the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Anyone believe he is talking to the beat writers, nope. What he is saying is on video for his players. This is what very successful head coaches do.

Nick Saban is not waiting for "halftime between the Hedges", he is laying it out now.

Saban has to have this game, two losses will not get Alabama into the Final Four. Saban and Alabama don't make the Final Four, the "chatter" will start not only in Tuscaloosa, the entire State of Alabama will not be a place to visit if Georgia wins.

What will our head coach have to say? Don't know. Know this, come Saturday between the Hedges we will see whether or not our head coach has this "very talented" group of players ready to perform in the Classic City.

VD pulled it off against the "Bear". All things are possible . . . . I guess.

This is when Nick Saban steps up and shows why he is who he is.

What say you Head Coach Mark Richt?

Edit . . . . One thing that I like about Saban at his pressers . . . . he "stands" at the podium.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #69358 by yankeedawg1
Rainy day in Athens. It stopped long enough to get practice in. No thunder or lighting

No talk about trip to Suwanee yet

Rain in forecast until Friday. Saturday looks to be clear Heads are sitting on the fence don't want to bail on CNS just yet. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
8 years 7 months ago #69359 by Wartdawg
Just don't have that much to say.

2008... That other game that ended when we refused to take a timeout. Those things become a block to us as well as the program.

We all know this game comes down to line vs line unless we shoot ourselves with ST or turnovers.

'Bama will be ready. Hope we are.

Not much else to say.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 7 months ago #69360 by LimeyDawg
This is the defining game of the season. Not a season ender with an L, but it defines this Dawg team. Certainly, we have all the talent to play with and beat 'Bama, but will we. Perennially, we allow a game to be a let down and it always seems to be the big ones. I'm hoping we shake off that nasty past and play some Dawg football. At the very least, we find out about Georgia this weekend.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds