Forum

Speaking Of Recruiting,......

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #67771 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Speaking Of Recruiting,......
thriller, the quarterback problem has bothered me for some time. For a young man with his "skills and . . . . lack of certain skills" AM did everything in his power to get us further along than we had been for a very long time. There was never much mentioned about AM going to other camps. Not only did he do that for "himself" he did it for "us".

thriller agree so much with this statement you made . . . . Whether CMR is as good or as bad as some think won't matter much, if everyone else lives up to their potential, and the recruiting has certainly improved my optimism a little.

That statement alone is the reason that I often say . . . . Mark Richt, just stay out of the way. I have no reason to be excited with some of the errors that have repeated themselves, meaning putting "L's" on the wrong side of the ledger.

thriller, I have been around for a while and I sure like the hustle that the new group of coaches are putting forth. I like the way Pruitt is dressed in the photo attachment. Check his footwear. Just one of the boys . . . . and he does not appear to be chewing gum . . . . had to say that. :)

Think that Pruitt needs to spend some time with Hocke . . . . :whistle:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #67773 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Speaking Of Recruiting,......
CJP. Enjoying home cooking from the new bride me thinks.

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 11 months ago #67774 by Buc
Happy wife, happy life yd1. :)

Time for those that are "in the way" in certain areas to recognize what is going on and look over the current recruiting that not one, but several of the folks recently hired have had a hand in.

My bet is that Thomas Brown is going to be "all that" and soon. There is some talk in South Florida. Brown and McClendon, hard pair to recruit against.

Appears to me that the defensive front is going to mirror what FSU did. Don't give a damn whether it was Pruitt or the Kentucky head coach before him . . . . what matters to this old fart is this . . . . there is a plan, and the plan did not "exist" prior to the arrival of Coach Will Friend. At some point there had to be a "beginning". From where I sit, the "beginning" was bringing in coaches that understand how to "reach" these young players in the State of Georgia. Erk was a coach under VD, but he sure as heck left a footprint. Sometimes the "under studies" need to "speak up". Pruitt did.

Say it again, Mark Richt, just stay out of the way, if you do so, chances are you can retire without being on the "hot seat" AGAIN.

No you should be a "stand up guy" and say to those of us that know why we have a IPF in the planning stage . . . . You were not on board with Jeremy Pruitt when he "mouthed off", you sure as hell have a lot to say now. Don't keep trying to take me back into the past unless . . . . you have always wanted a IPF, if you were strong enough in certain areas, our recruiting would have been as good then as it is now. Say what? Pruitt said UGA needs facilities for him and others to recruit. Pruitt said that.

Take your money, take your recent fan approval and just do this . . . . Won't say it again . . . . maybe . . . . there is a "different" type of "talent" residing in Athens, don't mean the players, that talent has always been there. There are coaches that understand the "missing links" that have been in the Classic City since . . . .

Anyone remember this photo?

Attachments:

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #67775 by Buc
Happy wife, happy life yd1. :)

Time for those that are "in the way" in certain areas to recognize what is going on and look over the current recruiting that not one, but several of the folks recently hired have had a hand in.

My bet is that Thomas Brown is going to be "all that" and soon. There is some talk in South Florida. Brown and McClendon, hard pair to recruit against.

Appears to me that the defensive front is going to mirror what FSU did. Don't give a damn whether it was Pruitt or the Kentucky head coach before him . . . . what matters to this old fart is this . . . . there is a plan, and the plan did not "exist" prior to the arrival of Coach Will Friend. At some point there had to be a "beginning". From where I sit, the "beginning" was bringing in coaches that understand how to "reach" these young players in the State of Georgia. Erk was a coach under VD, but he sure as heck left a footprint. Sometimes the "under studies" need to "speak up". Pruitt did.

Say it again, Mark Richt, just stay out of the way, if you do so, chances are you can retire without being on the "hot seat" AGAIN.

No you should be a "stand up guy" and say to those of us that know why we have a IPF in the planning stage . . . . You were not on board with Jeremy Pruitt when he "mouthed off", you sure as hell have a lot to say now. Don't keep trying to take me back into the past unless . . . . you have always wanted a IPF, if you were strong enough in certain areas, our recruiting would have been as good then as it is now. Say what? Pruitt said UGA needs facilities for him and others to recruit. Pruitt said that.

Take your money, take your recent fan approval and just do this . . . . Won't say it again . . . . maybe . . . . there is a "different" type of "talent" residing in Athens, don't mean the players, that talent has always been there. There are coaches that understand the "missing links" that have been in the Classic City since . . . .

Anyone remember this photo?

Same Defensive Coordinator that plays to win.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 11 months ago #67776 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Speaking Of Recruiting,......
Proof that what we thought CJP has the HC's ear. Don't think he was asking where are we eating

After the game. Can't read lips in that picture but he has the HC's attention

Anyone believe that this doesn't go on in practice? Bet the two have had a few closed door

Meetings with more to come this summer. Waiting for the first sidelines pix with CBS and CMR

Will tell something with the body language. After 41 yrs. I am onboard with the happy wife happy life.

Horses at it again next Saturday. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 11 months ago #67777 by Buc
yd1, looking forward to the Belmont States and another run at the Triple Crown. Love horses, know that you come from upstate New York, beautiful country and definitely horse country.

The conversation between you and sadlerdawg, "upstate" a different "world". The "city" . . . . will stop, they are all about themselves.

American Pharoah I believe has that "something" that will make many folks very happy on Saturday.

www.belmontstakes.com/multimedia/youtubevideo.aspx?VideoId=181

yd1, have said this too many times, but it is the truth . . . . Looking at Mark Richt and the coach that gave him a chance, Bobby Bowden, here is hoping that our head coach can take a stone cold look at himself and what happened to BB and "learn" from that. Our head coach is truly a "carney barker". Do what it takes and move on.

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds