Forum

Speaking Of Recruiting,......

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #67728 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Speaking Of Recruiting,......
Maybe I read this wrong yd1, but believe the original numbers we were to receive from the SEC Network being formed was somewhere around 24 million, believe the numbers I am looking at now are around 35 million.

What does that say to me, someone that is "outside the arena".

SEC Football, of which we are a long time participant should realize that the money we are receiving is directly related to . . . . College Football.

Why would any university "allow" disgusting restrooms and other parts of the arena to fall to levels that should actually be in front of a public service magistrate that would close the doors on a privately owned business?

Claude said what about correcting the problem?

Claude Felton said . . . . “the North side restroom renovation will take place in phases beginning next year.”

Go to any bar or food establishment in Athens, especially on game day . . . . is that allowed in their establishments? Can they say to their patrons, just walk through this, next year it will disappear. Meanwhile, go back to your seats with piss all over your shoes. Is McGarity not in charge or a participant in improving these conditions and "following the law". Health Department in Athens might need to take a look before UGA ends up with a "huge lawsuit", embarrassing "lawsuit". Hedges are always beautiful, but we don't go there to relieve ourselves. McGarity and the Mahogany Row folks are asking for trouble. Good old boy stuff "can and will get you into a lawsuit that could and should be avoided".

Just thinking out loud, again.

p.s. Public Relations Department allowed Claude Felton to say that? Wow, just wow!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #67729 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Speaking Of Recruiting,......
You are correct Buc. The IPF number went up when other add ons. were tallied

Long time ago I posted that our IFP would be like Jerry World. It will be

Any doubt. Google the new vet school facilities World class Bulldog pride on show

Keep track. Won't be an potty problems at Sanford this season. We will have a VP. of flushing

Checking the facilities. Not to say some idiot from an opposing school won't try to flush

A foreign object. But I think the row doesn't want a follow up from Mr. King

Go Dawgs!

More
8 years 11 months ago #67730 by Buc
yd1, I am amazed at the lack of diligence being paid to the "Goose" that "produces the Golden Egg(s)".

I do know this . . . . University of Georgia has one of the "top law schools" in the entire country. Wake up folks.

More
8 years 11 months ago #67731 by yankeedawg1
I think there is attention being spent but Pres is going about it low key. Old feathers ruffle easy

Go Dawgs!

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #67732 by Buc
President Jere Morehead is sending me enough 4-color/6-color/unlimited color brochures trying to inform me of the "glorious history of the University of Georgia". While I appreciate the Ad Agency work, when I get to the bottom line on the brochures, it is the bottom line he wants me to direct my attention to . . . . accountants refer to it as the "bottom line".

Feel sure that many are receiving much of the same. First things first Jere Morehead, don't allow the Univeristy of Georgia to have posts presented to the public through the "internet" such as the one started by Bill King of the AJC, a UGA Graduate and those like myself that are a bit further along than the brochures understand. Understand, was in the business, shotgun approach works, or it did before a thing called the "internet" came along.

Question for you President Jere Morehead.

Do you know the name of Dr. Bill Brown, prominent figure on the Campus of Georgia?

History, I am aware of. Some of the history I deeply appreciate. What I see happening in Athens this day and time, makes me wonder if those on Mahogany Row do.

Just asking.

p.s. yd1, have a lot of history that I can and am willing to "chat" about. Have not been on this board as long as some, but I sure as heck try to contribute.

More
8 years 11 months ago #67733 by yankeedawg1
No question Buc you understand how the machine works. Have a great deal of first hand

Knowledge of who the players are. Many moving parts. Like big companies sometimes the

Very simple things lack getting the necessary attention.

Can't speak to the past but watching with my one good eye. Promise made promise kept

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds