Forum

Monday Water Cooler

8 years 11 months ago #67579 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Monday Water Cooler
Just wandering there's not been a lot of off the field issues lately has Georgia finally figured out how to do things the right way or are things being keep hush hush like other programs either way it's about TIME.

I seen were i think it's Tibbs that's moving own i heard it was his grades or playing time not sure which one but either way if you want to go then I hope the best for him.

GOOOOOOOOO Georgia Bulldawgs!!!!

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #67580 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday Water Cooler
Interesting read in the article below. Would not be surprised to see some movement. Understandable that all three of our quarterbacks want to be on the field. Also agree that all three of the QB's have talents that differ . . . .

Florida is looking for a quarterback. One of our three is from Florida and at one time it was thought he would sign with the gators.

Do believe that one of the young men will transfer. Too much has been written in the press about Jacob Eason for these players not to take notice.

No doubt that Mike Bobo has practiced with all three of these guys. All could step in to the Colorado State offense and perform.

Believe it was mentioned on this board a while back that something like this article suggests could happen.

www.fieldstforum.com/2015/05/14/richt-on-qb-transfers/

More
8 years 11 months ago #67581 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Monday Water Cooler
Interesting situation indeed, now factor this,.............

Bauta will graduate from UGA this week

ATHENS - It's uncertain whether Faton Bauta will win Georgia's quarterback competition. Whatever happens, Bauta is leaving school with his degree.

Bauta is graduating this week with a degree in sports management, just three-and-a-half years after coming to campus. Bauta is entering his redshirt junior season this fall, when presumably he will be enrolled in graduate classes.

Bauta's teammates and coaches have pointed to him as a hard worker in the film room. Evidently the Brooklyn, N.Y., native has also spent a considerable amount of time in the classroom.

Read more here: ....And Smart Too!!!!

Could be argued that graduating will open the door to perhaps transfer,....the other side of the coin says he stays, enrolls in UGA Grad School and continues....time will tell....

GO DAWGS.............

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
8 years 11 months ago #67582 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday Water Cooler
Certainly this can be said about Faton Bauta. He has been a "company man" since his arrival in Athens.

Whether or not he was the choice of the coaching staff to start, he remained true to "his choice" to attend UGA. Faton Bauta is a very dedicated individual, has his sites set on more than football. He is by the way a very good D1 capable football player, goes without saying. If he were to leave, nothing but high fives from me, would not be that he was running out on his team.

Strange how things work sometime. All want to start, but there has to be in "most cases" a leader. Hard to say, but I think that Jacob Park would probably be the young man to pull up stakes. Don't think anyone would not believe that Park is not aware of and concerned about Eason coming to Athens. All any of us have to do is check the galleys of type that separate the mention of Jacob Park and Jacob Eason.

Head coach says that he would like to have 4 or 5 quarterbacks on the roster, don't doubt that. Hard to believe that having 4 or 5 quarterbacks would reasonably think that they will get playing time between the Hedges. Understand the injury thingy, injuries happen at every position, a common occurrence this day and time. Big, fast, strong, something has to give at some point.

More
8 years 11 months ago #67583 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Monday Water Cooler
....And yet the anointed one allows huge deficits to exist in our WR corps?.....Sad....

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 11 months ago #67584 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Monday Water Cooler
This quarterback BS is why I hold to the belief that while the new coaching hires are a good thing for UGA football. overall the program will not change much or move forward a great deal. richt still has the control. Ramsey will start (albeit with a bit more "competition" and "fanfare" to appease the masses, even though richt doesn't pay attention to the internet), one of the qb's will likely transfer, and probably to an SEC school where we have to play him since richt never puts restrictions on transfers, and richt will show his true buffoonery and cause us to lose a couple of games we have no business losing, and we will all be discussing the realm of possibilities for the 2016 season next spring. As always, I hope I'm wrong, but......

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg, Buc, growl, Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds