Forum

Monday Water Cooler

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67544 by stevedawg
Monday Water Cooler was created by stevedawg
B) Summer has begun in North Georgia. Rainy April led to humid May and it is in the 80's. Hot and sweaty.

Summer is when all the football Dawgs go off to play. Loosen up. Enjoy your family time. And stay out of trouble. You hear? :whistle:

Are there any summer activities related to college football? Summer camps for high schoolers ? Anything?

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67545 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday Water Cooler
True the heat. Toasted 90's for Mothers Day here in Athens. AC. getting a workout

All quite on campus. Plzzzzx. keep it that way. Buzz on several recruits with offers.

We will see what pans out. Super size the sweet tea. Extra ice. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67546 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Monday Water Cooler
May is one of my "down" months. G-Day is long since history. August is forever into the future.

But we just had the new patio under our deck finished. It's an awesome place to smoke "Tiger" or "Volunteer (to Lose)" or "War - Dang - Buzzard" or just about any other kind of meat, enhanced by a little bit of Hallowed Hedges (broccoli or asparagus, sauteed and seasoned with Italian seasoning or garlic). I'll fantasize for a few months about sitting down there and listening to the Dawgs beat the tar out of the 'Cocks or the Vols or the Tide or whoever.

Just remember, the sweltering months to come will herald the approach of sacred "Fall" and "You-know-what-season"!

B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67547 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday Water Cooler
Today I read and hear where the New England Patriots got away with the recurring BS that has been attached to that program for many years.

Tom Brady gets suspended for 4 games in 2015.

Patriots organization gets a fine of $1 million dollars. Lose a first round draft choice in 2016, a fourth round draft choice in 2017.

Allow me this . . . .

Two of the “Ball Boys” were given “indefinite suspensions” by Commissioner Goodell.

The “Ball Boys” knew exactly what “Tom Brady” wanted inflation/deflation wise in the football. How did they know that? Another case of Goodell and Company taking care of their prized team.

On this board we had some discussion a short time back about IMG, remember that discussion? Another case of those that run the operation not leveling with those that support the university with their money.

Bet this . . . . the “Ball Boys” will be taken care of by Bob Kraft and the Patriot Organization that he owns.

Two things that owners in the NFL understand. Don't mess with Jerry Jones and Bob Kraft.

College football, better get to now IMG and how deep that group has “roots”.

Thought that I might see some football posts, guess it is nap time. Easy enough to fill this board up with football talk, a lot of football “stuff” going on behind the scenes.

Read a couple of posts recently by some of the “old timers”. From what I gathered, take the summer off, come back in the fall, this is how it works, year after year. Never too old for an old dawg to learn new tricks.

More
8 years 10 months ago #67548 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Monday Water Cooler
Yeah we are old dawgs. Seasoned old dawgs. Been there, done that. This is the cycle of life. Summer is for something else. Fall is for college football.

Thriller put it best so far. Cooking on the grill, waiting on cooler weather which means... Fall...Dawg football.

Buc, anybody... If you have anything, start a thread. We are all sitting around waiting on some action. Anything, especially football.

Over and out.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
8 years 10 months ago #67549 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday Water Cooler
This crap with the ND. X qb. Golson. Like shopping a used car. I hope UGA passes on him

Do not see it adding to the player chemistry we have

Just my 2 cents

IMG. and the likes of Nike. have. Roots that are far reaching

Again quite good n the Classic City. Let's keep it that way

Been lots of chatter about Jay Rime having all the pieces fitting together this season

Money. CBS. Two TE sets on short yardage. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds