Forum

Belk Bowl

9 years 4 months ago #65210 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Holy Bat poop
Buc.....brewing hell....gale force winds across the deck..... if CJP stayed up until

4AM getting ready for Assburn. He and his crew will be pulling 24/7's getting ready for

The weasel and his feret DC. Has all the makings of wrestle mainia

Not going to be a ho hum game ...... old against the new ...........

Are you ready to rumble................. time Russ learns to be a bird dog....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65211 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Belk Bowl

Wartdawg wrote: Wow... couldn't even make a New Year's morning game.

SMH

Wartdawg, understood here.

If Louisville comes out of this on top (Belk Bowl) . . . . thoughts about Petrino and his brief stay in ATL and grantham's short stay in the Classic City . . . . It should answer some of the "stuff" that is going on now in the various blogs.

I will ask for this way the hell before the "Belk Bowl" :whistle: is played. Head coach stay the hell out of the way. We seem to do better when our assistants are allowed to do their jobs, the jobs they were hired to do.

My calendar is "marked", will pay attention to everything leading up to the game and what happens during the game. Again, head coach, stay away from game calls and let's see how the game ends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 4 months ago #65212 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Holy Bat poop
5th best in the SEC gets you a 3rd tier Bowl Game. Both Mississippi Teams move up from 3rd tier to 2nd tier in the new pecking order. I guess Championship Tier then 2nd, 3rd etc..

Fitting that CMR VS CTG Loser vs. Loser Bowl instead of the Belk Bowl

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 4 months ago #65213 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Belk Bowl
I'm sorry but I can't put the words "Belk" and "Bowl" together without lol. The Belk's I grew up with was a small town dry good store. But times change.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

9 years 4 months ago #65214 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Belk Bowl

Buc wrote:

Wartdawg wrote: Wow... couldn't even make a New Year's morning game.

SMH

Wartdawg, understood here.

If Louisville comes out of this on top (Belk Bowl) . . . . thoughts about Petrino and his brief stay in ATL and grantham's short stay in the Classic City . . . . It should answer some of the "stuff" that is going on now in the various blogs.

I will ask for this way the hell before the "Belk Bowl" :whistle: is played. Head coach stay the hell out of the way. We seem to do better when our assistants are allowed to do their jobs, the jobs they were hired to do.

My calendar is "marked", will pay attention to everything leading up to the game and what happens during the game. Again, head coach, stay away from game calls and let's see how the game ends.

Seems the assistants couldn't do their jobs against Tech...Bobo couldn't score and Pruitt couldn't stop the run...3 weeks to prepare spell disaster to me...shades of the gaytors rears its ugly head...way to much time for this coaching staff to once again "over think" the game and play not to lose mentality will show up or just being flat out unprepared once again...this 3rd tier bowl game will prove absolutely nothing to me...win and the cries of a NC next year will be heard from the apologists...lose and the "good man" apologists and not his players apologists will be heard...no win for me anyhoo

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 4 months ago #65215 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Belk Bowl
Took Tec OT to get to 30 points against Pruitt. Seems he did better against their offense than "in the F4 FSU" did.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds