Forum

Belk Bowl

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65216 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Belk Bowl

Wartdawg wrote: Took Tec OT to get to 30 points against Pruitt. Seems he did better against their offense than "in the F4 FSU" did.

gave up 400 yards rushing to the gaytors and tech you do not win giving up that many yards and he gave up that many to TECH IN OUR HOUSE...and 30 points in OUR HOUSE...not good...and guess what those are HIS PLAYERS at FSU THIS YEAR...

he should of stayed up til 2am preparing for tech instead of aubuurn

thecountrynation.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65217 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Belk Bowl

ogredawg wrote: ..win and the cries of a NC next year will be heard from the apologists...lose and the "good man" apologists and not his players apologists will be heard...no win for me anyhoo

You got it half right, ogre......win and the cries of a NC next year will be heard...lose and the cries of a NC next year will still be heard.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
9 years 4 months ago #65218 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Belk Bowl

ogredawg wrote:

Wartdawg wrote: Took Tec OT to get to 30 points against Pruitt. Seems he did better against their offense than "in the F4 FSU" did.

gave up 400 yards rushing to the gaytors and tech you do not win giving up that many yards and he gave up that many to TECH IN OUR HOUSE...and 30 points in OUR HOUSE...not good...and guess what those are HIS PLAYERS at FSU THIS YEAR...

he should of stayed up til 2am preparing for tech instead of aubuurn

ogredawg, sometimes you points are very good.

Question. Whose players were Pruitt/Rocker and Company playing with in 2014?

This is where you and I have a parting of the ways. Mark Richt, should be gone. Jeremy Pruitt, think you are totally off base. Say that with respect, but common sense tells me that you don't know any more than what "stats" tell you.

Ok, Jeremy Pruitt won the national championship with Mark Stoops players. Where do you want to go from there? We are not talking about a defensive coordinator that has been coaching in Athens for 14 years. We are not talking about a defensive coordinator that spent a lot of time in Tallahassee. Another question. Why the hell did Jimbo Fisher hire Jeremy Pruitt.

Not against pointing to holes in the program, but I don't go along with making holes where they may or may not exist. Jeremy Pruitt, one year in Athens. Could be that Jeremy Pruitt is all that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 4 months ago #65219 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Belk Bowl
I'm not saying we played great D against Tec...

Just saying, no one ever lost 400 yards to 331. In points, as bad as we played... we still only gave up 21 in regulation before Richt gave up that 3. Same offense popped 35 and a lot of yards on F4 FSU.. just for comparison.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 4 months ago #65220 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Belk Bowl
Coaches make a difference. Or. Coaches do not make a difference ? Louisville ranked 6th thats what toddy

Walked into..... Mess CJP walked into here.... FSU still winning with what CJP left

We gave Towel 3 years. Gave CJP 12 games and ready to crawl is butt because of 2 games some how thats a reach

Notice under the new system of bowl selection bowl rankings and their payouts are the same. Conference office

Assign the teams that make for the best games...insert the word money here

Mark it down this game will have a very high viewership....espn and good time slot......money money and mo money

Go Dawgs!

More
9 years 4 months ago #65221 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Belk Bowl
I know our run D wS wrecked a few times this year, but GT does have a rather potent run O as evidenced against better programs than ours... that was the point.

Plus I've heard about never giving up, and Pruit is about the only thing we can hang onto right now. If I bail on him as well and just assume he's no better than Richt, well then we are truly screwed and there's no reason to hang onto anything with the program.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds