Forum

Belk Bowl

9 years 4 months ago #65235 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Belk Bowl

growl wrote: Well it took 14 years but CMR finally dragged UGA down to the bottom of the Bowl picture. Thanks, now get out of the way

I just can't wait to hear the RA's (Richt Apologists) when we lose the Department Store .COM Bowl in whatever creative new way he finds to lose it.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65236 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Belk Bowl

sadlerdawg wrote: ...To make it easier for next year on the forum, just go ahead and copy all of your posts from this year so you can just paste them on the board to save time next season. We will be having all these same discussions for years to come.

^^^^^ T H I S ^^^^^

Consistently inconsistent,....redundantly rewritten!...

As I posted in an earlier thread, one need only search through the 240 pages of archival posts,....Judge for yourself. The history is clearly chronicled! The conversions from avid supporter to outspoken critic can be easily identified for nearly every member who posted here before 2006!...Many of whom no longer post!...This is the tale of the Dawg Nation. These are the consequences of selling your traditions to corporate money machines! Business is GOOD in the Classic City, so long as the doe-eyed can be annually lulled into the promises of a season to come........

FWIW: I've the opportunity to go to the Belk Bowl and likely will! Hard to turn down free seats in a Luxury Suite. I'll support my Dawgs, but won't be in the least bit surprised if we stink this one up too!...In fact, the more CMR wets the bed, the closer he gets to retirement!...Until then, I'll enjoy the wins, shake my head at the losses and wait...........

GO DAWGS!!!!!!

G. A. T. Cardinal A.

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
9 years 4 months ago #65238 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Belk Bowl

Wartdawg wrote: Wow... couldn't even make a New Year's morning game.

SMH

Yeah and AU is going to the Capital One Bowl instead of us.....go figure.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago #65241 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Belk Bowl
A quote from our head coach that reminds me of some of the things he can say that leave him wide open for this . . . .

Head coach said he looked forward to lining up against grantham in Charlotte. (Hard for me to even say Belk Bowl). Said that Bobo's offense and grantham's defense seem to know each other.

Says to me that grantham is looking forward to lining up against Bobo in Charlotte, knows every play he will run and in every situation. Many on this board had Richt/Bobo play calling figured out a long time back. Yes we score points, it is understandable, then we leave points off the scoreboard in critical, game winning situations. Don't need to post many of those situations again.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65242 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Belk Bowl
Department Store Bowl. Good one. :lol:

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg

9 years 4 months ago #65243 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Belk Bowl
Like the Dept Store Bowl better than the muffler shop bowl

Location is better than Shreveport or Memphis IMO

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds