Forum

Belk Bowl

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65272 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Belk Bowl
:) Is what it is . . . .

Stevedawg: Oldawg posted first. His was held in moderation as I do new folks for 10 messages. When I combined it with the bowl thread it jumped to the top because it had a date earlier than YD. That part was automatic. It surprised me too.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65273 by Oldawg
Replied by Oldawg on topic Belk Bowl
Sorry if I caused confusion. :(

stevedawg:
It's OK. You made your post first and everybody would have jumped in. Moderation slowed you down and when approved the system decided you posted first. When your moderation period ends at 10 messages there will be no more delay. So post a few more messages and you are a free mam. ;)

• Oldawg
  • Oldawg's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #65275 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Belk Bowl
Big welcome Oldawg.....look forward to your posts.

Btw, little off subject but just heard about 2 hours ago that Jimbo Fisher didn't even rank UGA in the top 25 Coaches poll (they divulge each coach's picks).

Think there is a little "bad blood" between Fisher and Pruitt???

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago #65277 by dawgs_fans_dad
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 4 months ago #65278 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Belk Bowl
Think Ptuitt will keep that article in his back pocket for bulletin board material if we ever play FSU again??

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago #65279 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Belk Bowl
Some down this way say that there was something going on between Fisher and Pruitt.

Make no bones about it, Pruitt speaks out and that is one reason for Fisher's thingy.

One thing for sure. Fisher is not real happy with Bryan McClendon doing the outstanding job of recruiting that he is doing thus far in the Sunshine State. Now Pruitt/Sherrer/Ekeler joining forces with McClendon have become a real headache for Jimbo Fisher.

gators have hired a head coach that I believe will make Jimbo's life even more complicated.

Jimbo Fisher made noise last season that he wished FSU had faced off with Alabama for the National Championship. Maybe this year he gets his wish, that is if he gets past Oregon, and that is not a given for sure.

Believe that Alabama will give the third string quarterback for Ohio State a dressing down. Alabama ain't Wisconsin, Tide can and will throw the football, successfully. Do not believe that Ohio State can handle Bama's well rounded offense. meyer has a history of not producing the best defensive backfield at any of his stops. This is a game that Howard the tightend for Alabama will drive meyer nuts. Super talented player.

Plucked the paragraph below elsewhere . . . .

Gives Alabama a dynamic option at the tight end position ... a mismatch for most defense in the passing game and an improved blocker ... looking for a breakout year in 2014 ... candidate for All-SEC, All-America and the Mackey Award, which goes to the nation's best tight end.

Georgia/Louisville . . . . This is not a gimme.
Allow me this. Press playing up the grantham/Richt bad blood thing. Not about the bad blood, comes down to . . . . COACHING. Winner can claim the "Bad Blood Trophy".

Louisville is A 7-Point Underdog To Georgia In The Belk Bowl.

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds