Forum

Belk Bowl

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65229 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Belk Bowl

ogredawg wrote: Aubuurn and Mizzou are really not that good this year. Pruitt's D was prepared for those 2 games why cannot he prepare them for the gaytors and tech...being consistent is not to much to ask for is it?

Disagree respectfully that Pruitt is all that and is not the savior of this program. Nothing is going to save this program until a new HC is brought in...but that is not going to happen

Vs Pruitt/UGA-Auburn 7/vs Kirby Smart/'bama-Auburn 44

vs Pruitt/UGA-Mizzou 0/vs Kirby Smart/'bama-Mizzou 13

Kirby Smart appears to be the gold standard, so.....

I don't think I used the word "savior" anywhere. I think I and everyone on the board and NOT on the board believed that the debacle in Jax was on the whole crew, everybody, including Pruitt, including Rocker, including Mason and Swann and Floyd and including and especially and starting at the top with CMR.

My only point is that unless you know a DC out there that can throw 13 shutouts against Georgia's schedule, throwing Pruitt under the bus doesn't make any sense. I for one was glad to see fewer missed tackles, stupid penalties and opposing receivers w/no 'dawg defenders in the same zip code. Your mileage obviously varies.

Edit: And although I'm using a lot of this data to defend him, guaranteed he's not satisfied. Another reason not to throw him under the bus. imo
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65230 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Belk Bowl
I agree Sadler but that doesn't mean that those DC's would still not be the five best DC's in the country.

I can only speak for myself but while I have supported and still support Pruitt, I am not saying he can overcome the stench of Mark Richt

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg, dawgs_fans_dad

More
9 years 4 months ago #65231 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Belk Bowl

Wartdawg wrote: I agree Sadler but that doesn't mean that those DC's would still not be the five best DC's in the country.

I can only speak for myself but while I have supported and still support Pruitt, I am not saying he can overcome the stench of Mark Richt

I agree wart. I agree that Pruitt is better than grantham and a big improvement. However, we will never know just how good Pruitt, or any other DC for that matter, actually is as long as they are handcuffed by richt.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, dawgs_fans_dad

More
9 years 4 months ago #65232 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Belk Bowl

sadlerdawg wrote:

Wartdawg wrote: I agree Sadler but that doesn't mean that those DC's would still not be the five best DC's in the country.

I agree wart. I agree that Pruitt is better than grantham and a big improvement. However, we will never know just how good Pruitt, or any other DC for that matter, actually is as long as they are handcuffed by richt.

Fair enough...
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65233 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Belk Bowl
Well it took 14 years but CMR finally dragged UGA down to the bottom of the Bowl picture. Thanks, now get out of the way

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
9 years 4 months ago #65234 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Belk Bowl

sadlerdawg wrote:

I completely agree with that comment. Like 100% completely, lol

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds