Forum

Belk Bowl

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65270 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Belk Bowl

stevedawg wrote: Welcome OlDawg. Glad to have you on board. :)

(Did anyone notice that when I merged the threads that OlDawg, a newbie, started the thread?)

Watched the process as it was being unfolded. OlDawg and yankeedawg1. Believe that yankeedawg1's thread hit the board first for some reason.

Stevedawg: Oldawg posted first. His was held in moderation as I do new folks for 10 messages. When I combined it with the bowl thread it jumped to the top because it had a date earlier than YD. That part was automatic. It surprised me too.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65271 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Belk Bowl
Yes Steve saw and good call wrapping them together. Yes welcome oledawg. I sense you read us for awhile before

Joining our merrymaking..... new and different ideas welcome. Causes old wind breakers like myself to ponder

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65272 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Belk Bowl
:) Is what it is . . . .

Stevedawg: Oldawg posted first. His was held in moderation as I do new folks for 10 messages. When I combined it with the bowl thread it jumped to the top because it had a date earlier than YD. That part was automatic. It surprised me too.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65273 by Oldawg
Replied by Oldawg on topic Belk Bowl
Sorry if I caused confusion. :(

stevedawg:
It's OK. You made your post first and everybody would have jumped in. Moderation slowed you down and when approved the system decided you posted first. When your moderation period ends at 10 messages there will be no more delay. So post a few more messages and you are a free mam. ;)

• Oldawg
  • Oldawg's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #65275 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Belk Bowl
Big welcome Oldawg.....look forward to your posts.

Btw, little off subject but just heard about 2 hours ago that Jimbo Fisher didn't even rank UGA in the top 25 Coaches poll (they divulge each coach's picks).

Think there is a little "bad blood" between Fisher and Pruitt???

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago #65277 by dawgs_fans_dad
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds