Forum

Thoughts..

9 years 4 months ago #64993 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Thoughts..
Scooby I guess it's just confusing when you say you don't care who the coach is yet you have probably posted at least 20 times over the season why you think richt should be coach and we're wrong for wanting him replaced

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #64994 by Rdawg
Replied by Rdawg on topic Thoughts..
Scooby,

I would be proud of a UGA team that was 6-6 and the kids and coaching staff played their hearts out against good teams. I however, can not stand when I see mistake after mistake being made by the coaching staff in question that hinders our ability to play to our fullest extent.

I know religion has a bit to do with it, but to my understanding, such a subject was undesirable to a few on here and should not be mentioned. It's too taboo of a subject, apparently.

I dare any Richt supporter to go back and pay attention to his behavior on the sideline of the GT game. You can tell he is done and did not want to be there. Somewhere, deep inside of Richt's head, he knows there is pressure on him. He knows he should be winning some, if not all of these games that he failed to do so this year.

At this point, the man is either a coward or a thief.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 4 months ago #64995 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic Thoughts..

Rdawg wrote: Scooby,

I would be proud of a UGA team that was 6-6 and the kids and coaching staff played their hearts out against good teams. I however, can not stand when I see mistake after mistake being made by the coaching staff in question that hinders our ability to play to our fullest extent.

I know religion has a bit to do with it, but to my understanding, such a subject was undesirable to a few on here and should not be mentioned. It's too taboo of a subject, apparently.

I dare any Richt supporter to go back and pay attention to his behavior on the sideline of the GT game. You can tell he is done and did not want to be there. Somewhere, deep inside of Richt's head, he knows there is pressure on him. He knows he should be winning some, if not all of these games that he failed to do so this year.

At this point, the man is either a coward or a thief.

This, soooo much.

I even think Richt said in his post game that we should be undefeated or a one loss team.

But Richt is the reason why we have 3 losses.

And he is the reason we will lose games we aren't suppose to next season, and the season after that. The cycle will always continue.

I've never been one of those give me a title now of bust kind of people, but with how bad the east was this year, no reason why we shouldn't be playing for a play off spot.

If Tennessee ever gets back to the way they use to be, and Florida actually gets a good coach, we will have many more depressing seasons on the way.

Just my two cents anyways.

• BullDawg2010
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #64996 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Thoughts..
I hear y'all. I am disappointed too. I agree with most of the comments.
I am starting to hear bad play calling way too much. I expect to dissect the game here. I am not one to nit pick the times plays could have been better. But this is an issue that keeps coming up. Not plays that could have been better, we are talking about play calls that were definitely bad. No second guessing.
This week we saw MR looking down at the floor and saying he made a bad call; on TV. Bad scene.He was referring to his "short kickoff" in the final seconds of the Tech game.Bad call and he knew it.

Rough season. I need a few weeks off. I will watch the bowl game for the fun of it. After all, they are the Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

9 years 4 months ago #64998 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Thoughts..
He should look at the ground... the dude is incapable of managing all aspects of a game that a HC must manage.

That's not to even mention things like game preparation where we can't seem to stop making the exact same mistakes over and over and over.

It would be comical if it wasn't so sad. Richt is over-matched by SEC football. Hell... Saturday indicates he's over-matched by ACC football. He's friggin' Gomer Pyle out there.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 4 months ago #64999 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Thoughts..
Just finished reading some Bradley garbage over at the AJC.

He spends the majority of the article explaining how the past 5 years of Richt is about the same as the 5 year record of Jim Donnan (and here I was making Bo Pelini comparisons.. My apologies to Bo for the insult)

Then he concludes the article by saying but with the way UGA recruits they can't afford to fire Richt as next year may finally be his and UGA's year.

Really??? REALLY???

Jeezshus H Christmas.... really?

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, DAWGtm

More
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds