Forum

Auburn - can't stand um!!!

9 years 5 months ago #64499 by OldSouthDawg
Replied by OldSouthDawg on topic Kentucky Game Day Thread
I can't wait for Saturday now. I hope we run to set up the pass as it looked like we did against ky. Part of me can't wait to watch Gurley and the other is still upset over what could have been. But I'm just want us to win out and SPANK TECH!!!!! Also it looks like auburn s luck finally ran out last night. I think the karma train pulled in Jordan hare. That was a good game to watch along with LSU and BAMA . Anyway I'm counting the days this week until Saturday yall GO DAWGS

Once A DAWG Always A DAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64500 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Get ready to Rumble. Assburn and North Avenue Trade School games coming up! The G man back.
I agree OSD. I feel hot then cold on it. But glad he is back.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

9 years 5 months ago #64501 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
I like how he pointed out that we've scored over 100 points in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th quarters, but only 30 something in the 3rd.

That's called halftime adjustments there Richt... other teams do it better than you do.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64502 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Nice cool start to the day I'm so excited to see Gurley run.

Buc you are right about 7-Lorenzo has practiced his way to playing time and that's why I like CJP.

I believe a lot of recruits are headed our way it would be a big selling point for me.

Off to work enjoy the day be back around 5.

One more thing I like the the player wearing number 1 so much more than the last!!! :whistle:

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, dawgs_fans_dad

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64503 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Sometimes I get a bit outdone when hearing such things as "Black Jerseys" for a football game.

My memory of a call for "Black Jerseys" takes me back to the Alabama game in Sanford Stadium. At some point to me it becomes a bit "hokey".

Concentrate on one thing. Auburn is coming to town, need more be said . . . . Not from where I sit.

On a different and more important subject, me thinks. Lots of very talented recruits will be in Athens for the game, let's put our efforts on the game and the recruits. I said that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm, growl

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64504 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!

Wartdawg wrote: I like how he pointed out that we've scored over 100 points in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th quarters, but only 30 something in the 3rd.

That's called halftime adjustments there Richt... other teams do it better than you do.

Might be that I am being "picky" . . . . however when Malcolm Mitchell came off of the field after a catch, was holding his upper thigh, GOT MY ATTENTION. Mitchell means so much to our running game. One and many times two defensive backs or a linebacker are focusing on Malcolm. Definitely gives us an advantage of 1 man up.

"Picky" part, head coach not aware of anything being wrong. He was on the sideline when Mitchell came off favoring the left leg. Even after he sat on the bench, was rubbing the upper left thigh area. Head coach said he was not aware of any problem, if there was one, someone would have told him. Not giving a pass on that one to Richt. Call me confused . . . . again.

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds