Forum

Auburn - can't stand um!!!

9 years 5 months ago #64530 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!

Wartdawg wrote: Yes Buc... Richt was very animated and active on the sidelines this past week against
Kentucky. That might even carry over for a few games, but sleepy Mark will be back some time.

Bank on it, lol

Katharyn put some "No-Doze" in his Poweraid.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64531 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!

Wartdawg wrote: Yes Buc... Richt was very animated and active on the sidelines this past week against
Kentucky. That might even carry over for a few games, but sleepy Mark will be back some time.

Bank on it, lol

Coach eluded to many folks outside of Butts-Mehre being a bit upset. Coaches can spin it any way they choose, they do read "stuff" on the internet. How could the head coach make that statement without "looking around?" Maybe one of the other coaches mentioned it to the head coach. Regardless, someone is "looking around on the internet".

When a winning coach or a losing coach refuses to "stand up" does not improve the situation, either way.

Has been said here . . . . many liked the fact that Jeremy Pruitt came out of hiding after the game (or lack of game) in JAX. That is what I refer to as a "Stand Up Guy". Some coaches understand that there are some out here that know what they see in the "arena". Still can't shake the "arena word", five letter word that I have come to have a distaste for.

wlayton, that was a good one liner. Also, have great feelings for Katharyn Richt. She is a "stand up person". I said that.

Maybe that is what Katharyn is doing in the photo below. :)

Attachments:

More
9 years 5 months ago #64532 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!

wlayton wrote: Katharyn put some "No-Doze" in his Poweraid.

lolol

I hope she keeps it up.

When everyone on this team does what it's supposed to do... from water boy to special teams scrub to HC, good things can happen.

That includes you Kataharyn. Whatever you can slip him that works. :side: :dry:

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago #64536 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Below is what I hope to see Saturday night against Auburn. Read where the head coach has stopped the players and coaches speaking openly about Georgia/Auburn this week.

Has our head coach learned another lesson? Or, is this to keep players like Ramik Wilson and a couple of others from speaking the "truth".

Really hope that a total effort is being put forth in practice this week.

Would love to see Leonard Floyd and others get their "game face on" and play "team ball". There was much more to #84 not playing against Kentucky than is being said "publicly". Say again, like him or not, Pruitt is not playing those that choose to play "ME BALL". Goes like this . . . . Want to play, play "Pruitt Ball". Pruitt is here for 3 more years, can't say that for some that don't show up in practice and expect to play in games like Georgia/Auburn this Saturday.

Would not be surprised to see Davin Bellamy step up and make some noise. #7 Lorenzo Carter has shown Bellamy the way to get playing time. Went back and watched some film on Davin Bellamy, I am still impressed. He will bring it. Has a serious future wearing the Red and Black. Like the way he stepped up after the "mistake" that he made. Young puppy understands. Understands that Pruitt/Rocker and Company are serious about building a serious D1 Defense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
9 years 5 months ago #64539 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!

Buc wrote: Below is what I hope to see Saturday night against Auburn. Read where the head coach has stopped the players and coaches speaking openly about Georgia/Auburn this week.

Has our head coach learned another lesson? Or, is this to keep players like Ramik Wilson and a couple of others from speaking the "truth".

Really hope that a total effort is being put forth in practice this week.

Would love to see Leonard Floyd and others get their "game face on" and play "team ball". There was much more to #84 not playing against Kentucky than is being said "publicly". Say again, like him or not, Pruitt is not playing those that choose to play "ME BALL". Goes like this . . . . Want to play, play "Pruitt Ball". Pruitt is here for 3 more years, can't say that for some that don't show up in practice and expect to play in games like Georgia/Auburn this Saturday.

Would not be surprised to see Davin Bellamy step up and make some noise. #7 Lorenzo Carter has shown Bellamy the way to get playing time. Went back and watched some film on Davin Bellamy, I am still impressed. He will bring it. Has a serious future wearing the Red and Black. Like the way he stepped up after the "mistake" that he made. Young puppy understands. Understands that Pruitt/Rocker and Company are serious about building a serious D1 Defense.

Agreed 110 percent Buc very true.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64542 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
So I read today that this Saturday UGA will have more recruits in for a visit at one time than they have ever had.

Repercussions of this game will be of the 2-3 year kind.

I sincerely hope our coaches have their heads some where other than up their cans, and I hope the players are ready.

We could be feeling this one for a long time. Don't lay an egg.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds