Forum

Auburn - can't stand um!!!

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64505 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Auburn's offensive line has been coming together as the season has moved along. Center made a huge mistake in their loss to TAM. Overall, this is a very good offensive line.

Not sure just yet about our defensive front. They are playing hard, but this game will be a "true test" for us against the run.

Our offensive line has been coming together as the season has moved forward. Think that they have performed better than some give them credit for. Personally believe that Hutson Mason not "letting the football fly" has been a problem. That is not a shot at Hutson, he has said the same thing about not letting the football go. Looked good against Kentucky, liked Hutson's "attitude", hope he has that same "attitude" this weekend. For sure 95% of the fans attending the game will be in Hutson's corner.

Auburn runs their offense differently than many we play against. Pruitt/Rocker and Company are aware of that. Pruitt has coached against Gus Malzahn while at Alabama and FSU. I believe he has had this particular game in his head since leaving FSU and coming to Georgia.

We are deep at running back (again) have Malcolm Mitchell back, Conley and Bennett are always prepared. My way of thinking . . . . we have more talent than Auburn. Can we coach our talent up to the point of "recognizing" that? Do not want another JAX showing between the Hedges, that would not be good. Thinking out loud again.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64506 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!

Buc wrote: Auburn is coming to town, need more be said . . . . Not from where I sit.

Sadly that is what we thought about the Florida game. Hopefully learned from our mistake.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago #64507 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Climbing on my soapbox once again.

When I looked at the schedule at beginning of year, this is the one game that I worried about the most. I know hind sight being 20/20 and all that crap, but we could be 9 - 0 or 8 - 1 (at worst) going into this game. Even with a victory over Auburn we should not be 8 - 2 and outside looking in.

Loss to gators was more than terrible. It was unacceptable. Auburn losing to TAM is bad news for Dawgs! They will come into Athens with hurt in their eyes. Don't see Missou losing 2 of 3.

We may have scored 63 at KY, but also gave up 4 TDs. Can't do that against a better Auburn team. Trying to be positive, really hard right now. Maybe as week wears on I will be barking louder.

Go Dawgs! GATA!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, dawgs_fans_dad

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64508 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
TN Dawg, having some of the same thoughts. You said . . . .We may have scored 63 at KY, but also gave up 4 TDs. Can't do that against a better Auburn team. Trying to be positive, really hard right now. Maybe as week wears on I will be barking louder.

Nick Chubb said . . . .“I know I haven’t taken his spot. I’m looking forward to Todd getting back on the field and playing with him. I miss him out there.”

Young man has a very bright future. Have some help coming in 2015 to give us more depth on the offensive line. Coached right, we could move forward.

Sony Michel looked like he was shot out of a cannon every time he touched the ball against Kentucky, Sony is ready. Don't have to say too much about Isaiah McKenzie. Say again, sometime McKenzie will drive us nuts, but he has changed the way we handle kickoffs and punt returns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl, dawgs_fans_dad

More
9 years 5 months ago #64511 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!

Wartdawg wrote: I like how he pointed out that we've scored over 100 points in the 1st, 2nd, and 4th quarters, but only 30 something in the 3rd.

That's called halftime adjustments there Richt... other teams do it better than you do.

Hey, I was surprised he recognized that stat....

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64512 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Hey thriller don't u dislike assburn to??????

Hard day at work nice to be self employed again.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds