Forum

Auburn - can't stand um!!!

9 years 5 months ago #64523 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Have to say this . . . . Don't really care who starts the Auburn game at running back. Get focused on the job at hand. We have more than one running back that could start. Say again, some of the folks with sites are trying to do nothing more than creating "clicks" bringing up the subject of who starts.

See where Marshall is coming back for Auburn. In this offense, with all of the talent we have, would love to see Keith Marshall lined up in the slot. Said that before, still think that way.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64524 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Yes... it is really unfortunate that we never had an O-line like this for AM. 'Twas a shame
indeed, but uneven recruiting was always a problem or Richt in the past.

Buc, you mentioned Richt not knowing Mitchell had tweaked the leg: Maybe the rest of the coaching staff has just decided to only wake up MR and give him information when it's really important, and we all know most of the time Saturday afternoons are when Richt usually takes his nap.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago #64525 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
I actually thought it was his groin and get him out of the game.....save him for AU.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64526 by Buc

Wartdawg wrote: Yes... it is really unfortunate that we never had an O-line like this for AM. 'Twas a shame
indeed, but uneven recruiting was always a problem of Richt in the past.

Buc, you mentioned Richt not knowing Mitchell had tweaked the leg: Maybe the rest of the coaching staff has just decided to only wake up MR and give him information when it's really important, and we all know most of the time Saturday afternoons are when Richt usually takes his nap.

If ever I have read one line on this board that is absolutely the truth, heart of the matter it is . . . . uneven recruiting was always a problem of Richt in the past

Several years back Wartdawg that topic was a hot one on this site. Another comment above about our head coach sleep walking the sidelines, truth. He tried to change that image of himself in Kentucky, same as he tried to change the kicking game, punting game, special teams play with comments.

Goes back to just stay out of the way, the coaches that are in Athens should be there because they bring something to the team that you cannot. Being ugly, don't think so, willing to speak to what I see, not hiding from some of the areas our head coach talks about, and has talked about for years. Leave the coaching up to the coaches, do the press conferences, and . . . . be careful what you say.

When was the last time that we were "this high" in the recruiting rankings? What has changed in Athens to cause that? Coaches that are willing to coach and recruit.

If our head coach hires for example Pruitt/Rocker and Company, sure as heck they will go after the type players that they believe will make us better defensively. This is the thought that I keep in my mind . . . . like Pruitt/Rocker and Company or not, that group of coaches are not going to recruit players that will not help "improve" their standing in college football, SEC especially. This group has to be afforded a "chance" to see whether or not they are "right". Head coach, please don't interfere.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64527 by Buc

wlayton wrote: I actually thought it was his groin and get him out of the game.....save him for AU.

It was wlayton.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc, wlayton

More
9 years 5 months ago #64529 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Yes Buc... Richt was very animated and active on the sidelines this past week against
Kentucky. That might even carry over for a few games, but sleepy Mark will be back some time.

Bank on it, lol

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds