Forum

Todd Gurley Suspended

9 years 6 months ago #63409 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Todd Gurley Suspended
Gurley is being investigated for possibly accepting extra benefits for his likeness with memorabilia brokers.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63410 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Todd Gurley Suspended
Dawg With Style, I feel you Brother. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style, sflanagan21

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago #63411 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Todd Gurley Suspended
If this is true he should only sit a half like Manziel did!

More
9 years 6 months ago #63412 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Todd Gurley Suspended

sflanagan21 wrote: I said after the SC game what would this team look like with out Gurley, bout to freaking find out. No doubt in my mind that Chubb is ready for this moment, I've been watching that kid play since he was a sophomore. He has the heart of a Lion and the will to put this team on his back. He isn't a Gurley quite yet but this is his time to shine and he will bring it!

sflanagan21, this is bothersome of course because Gurley is missing. Passing game, at this point in time, missing. Allow me this . . . . I like Isaiah McKenzie more than I have said on this board. He is a tough young man, with wiggle.

Sooner or later, and probably after this incident with Todd Gurley, time to understand that the young men playing football are being approached from every angle, and at some point are going to be paid. Would like to know who the party is that made the offer to Gurley.

Simply put, we lost our leader on the 2014 Football Team.

Wish this had never happened, however . . . . there are many football players wearing the Red and Black, moping comes later. GO DAWGS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #63413 by Rdawg
Replied by Rdawg on topic Todd Gurley Suspended
We are going to find out that this was Richt's doing and not the NCAA. I am so sick of this guy. He does this crap to ensure he won't get fired, because he has "excuses" every year. Even if it wasn't, Richt is still the biggest hypocrite of them all, claiming to have control and honesty in the team while players get suspended all the time.

More
9 years 6 months ago #63414 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic Todd Gurley Suspended
Douglas time to step up
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds