Forum

Spring practice

10 years 1 month ago #59583 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Spring practice
I hated to see that towel, and yes it's early and pure speculation up til kickoff.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 month ago #59628 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Spring practice
If you have not checked Bernies blog this morning he lays out what we have to

Look forward to at QB position. It hit me we will be looking at. This again next spring

Unless the worst happens. HM goes down or Imo the best we run a 2 QB offense

CDC made it work at Duke surprised many. Used The best of 2 players

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
10 years 1 month ago #59630 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Spring practice
A lot to contemplate in the article yd1.

Speaking about Spring football, still keeping an eye on the newly transformed grantham defense in Louisville.

Found the following paragraph from petrino interesting to say the least. We know something about long touchdowns and a tough system to learn. Louisville lost a lot of defensive players in 2013, will give grantham an "out".

"I'm happy with the enthusiasm on defense and how we run to the football," first-year coach Bobby Petrino said, according to the team’s scrimmage report. "We tackled pretty well, but we gave up big plays. You can't give up big plays on defense, but overall it was a good first week."

espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/68529/lou...ense-begins-overhaul

More
10 years 1 month ago #59631 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Spring practice

Buc wrote: A lot to contemplate in the article yd1.

Speaking about Spring football, still keeping an eye on the newly transformed grantham defense in Louisville.

Found the following paragraph from petrino interesting to say the least. We know something about long touchdowns and a tough system to learn. Louisville lost a lot of defensive players in 2013, will give grantham an "out".

"I'm happy with the enthusiasm on defense and how we run to the football," first-year coach Bobby Petrino said, according to the team’s scrimmage report. "We tackled pretty well, but we gave up big plays. You can't give up big plays on defense, but overall it was a good first week."

Yep, that sounds familiar......some things just never change.....giving up big plays.

CTG's MO.....

PVBDAWG

More
10 years 1 month ago #59632 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Spring practice

wlayton wrote:

Buc wrote: A lot to contemplate in the article yd1.

Yep, that sounds familiar......some things just never change.....giving up big plays.

CTG's MO.....

wlayton, read the comments from petrino, thought for a minute that was Richt speaking at the end of the time for grantham in Athens. Richt said a couple of things the last half of the season that were not complimentary to grantham. grantham still has not mentioned anyone's name from his time in Athens with the exception of Jarvis. Jarvis was not on campus because of grantham. Dude has seious ego problems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #59633 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Spring practice

Buc wrote: "We tackled pretty well, but we gave up big plays. You can't give up big plays on defense, but overall it was a good first week."[/b]

All I have to say to the people in Louisville is this.....

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds