Forum

Spring practice

10 years 1 month ago #59692 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Spring practice
Buc may I add just one word to your very correct and timely statement about CMR

That would be a Swift kick in the ass!!!!

No question come showtime the posse will catch the rock

Spoke will my local. His words don't count on CMB being dull and running the same stuff

We and the world knows we run. And yes this comes with the Godfathers blessing

Said it earlier more coaching going on this spring than in recent memory. Both sides of

The ball. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #59693 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Spring practice
R.Carter had 7 tackles 1TFL.
JJ .Green had 7 tackles.

AJ Turman had 10 carries for 20 yards coaches were impressed with him but said OL needed to open up holes for him.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 month ago #59695 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Spring practice

Dawg With Style wrote: R.Carter had 7 tackles 1TFL.
JJ .Green had 7 tackles.

AJ Turman had 10 carries for 20 yards coaches were impressed with him but said OL needed to open up holes for him.

Offensive line still my main area of concern DWS. Can understand having a down year or two, but this has been going on for years.

There are a couple heading our way that I am impressed with, that however needs to be a continuing process, year after year. Can only imagine how your/our favorite back would have produced with the likes of the Alabama offensive line. One can dream.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
10 years 1 month ago #59697 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Spring practice
While spring practices don't mean much, aside from whetting fans' appetites, Pruitt in his short tenure has shaken things up.
That is a good thing.

More
10 years 1 month ago #59698 by Buc
Looking around, this particular article has me thinking. Love defense, and apparently we are closer than ever to being a feared defense again. The kind of talk in the article more and more reflects what many of the players "really thought" about grantham and his "system".

Still have that deep concern about the offensive line. Some in the media have suggested that Kublanow was replaced by others at the guard slot, in truth, Kublanow was having a bout with the flu bug. When I first read that he was replaced by one or two others, had bad thoughts. Kublanow is not the type of player that gives up his spot easily. Kublanow has the type of "spirit" that our offensive line needs.

theladysportswriter.com/georgia-football...-pruitt-at-the-helm/

More
10 years 1 month ago #59699 by Buc

averagedawg wrote: While spring practices don't mean much, aside from whetting fans' appetites, Pruitt in his short tenure has shaken things up.
That is a good thing.

Good morning averagedawg, right on.

Also think that Pruitt has gotten more than the players attention . . . . just saying. :)

More
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds