Forum

Spring practice

10 years 1 month ago #59719 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Spring practice

ogredawg wrote:

wlayton wrote:

averagedawg wrote: Wait 'til next year has seemed to become our mantra.

Use to be UF's.

lmao. and has been the last couple of years also.

Very true and hope they keep it for good. :woohoo:

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #59722 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Spring practice

ogredawg wrote:

Buc wrote: ogredawg, lots of eyes on Theus in 2014.

Beginning to get more and more into the camp that supports UGA running the football again. Theus as a run blocker, my thoughts are he will be better at that than pass protecting.

Watching a lot of film, Todd Gurley really likes running to his left. Taking the handoff from a right handed quarterback is part of that.

Pass happy Offense Buc. TG will get his carries but we will still put it up 30-35 times per game.

ogredawg, your post reminds me of this . . . . Keep the networks happy, throw the damn football. You are so "point on".

What is the big thing in football these days? What ever pleases the Disney groups and others. When I use the plural in Disney groups . . . . ever look at a rat colony? Much like rabbits, there is no loss in growing the group.

To the 30-35 tosses each game, you might be close on that statement.

Don't care how we slice this loaf of bread, fact remains we can either "protect" or . . . .

Do I believe that Pruitt's defense will account for turnovers, hell yes. Do I believe that Richt and company on the offensive side will use that to our advantage . . . . will know a lot more after the first two games in 2014.

My main worry at this point and it is shared on this board by many . . . . offensive line.

Sticking to my previous post on this board some time back . . . . couple of young men headed our way that have the same disposition of Kublanow. Do not think that Coach Will Friend will shy away from introducing both to the SEC. I understand getting on the weight program, but sometimes fans and supporters forget this . . . . mean streak makes up for a lot of "other things". I said that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

More
10 years 1 month ago #59725 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Spring practice
Buc put in your book

TG toss sweep student body left run it and run until it stopped

Then... toss sweep right Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
10 years 1 month ago #59733 by yankeedawg1
JMHO. I think our OL will have a different attitude one that has been lacking for

Awhile. Nobody wants to be the weakest link. This group knows It will be blocking for

Not your average RB's. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #59734 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Spring practice

yankeedawg1 wrote: JMHO. I think our OL will have a different attitude one that has been lacking for

Awhile. Nobody wants to be the weakest link. This group knows It will be blocking for

Not your average RB's. Go Dawgs

yd1, looking at the link below, which I do for every SEC school that we play, some of these schools I like to know what is going on. Not here just to chirp about UGA day to day. Need to understand what the competition is up to.

Back on the offensive line again with this link. Cannot understand how Florida and others offer this young man and we are not on that list.

Anyone that follows this board knows that we have been guilty of commiting late. It has cost us in the past, and it appears we are on the same path when offering young men like this.

What the hell does Mark Richt not understand about pass protection? Mark Richt that loves to throw the football. Sorry folks, Mark Richt does not understand a lot.

Really glad that he is "excited".

www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/03/four...sive_lineman_ja.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
10 years 1 month ago #59735 by yankeedawg1
Buc. You did not post the link. Steam coming from your ears blinded you

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds