Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS LSU TIGERS

5 years 6 months ago #79128 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS LSU TIGERS
Buc, when I saw the fake I was livid. No way am I risking Hot Rod because I don't think we're ready behind him if he went down. No way I am not taking easy points there... no way am I doing that unless Blankenship had a pass option where he could avoid any sort of hit.... no way am I doing that at that point in the game....

Everyone get my "no way" drift on the fake field goal?

I am all for being creative, but there is a time and a place for everything and that was neither the time, nor the place. The road less traveled is often less traveled for a darn good reason.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #79129 by Buc
Murf is thorough when it comes to producing visual displays of UGA Football. Does not throw anything against the wall to see if it will stick, as many beat writers often do. Refreshing . . . . from where I sit. Agree or disagree, Murf is not dodging or sugar coating his perspective when it comes to "putting it on tape". Respect that, I do.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
5 years 6 months ago #79130 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS LSU TIGERS
Again... really good stuff.

When I hear and see some of that analysis, it reinforces what some have said here.

Unfortunately some of that reinforced is about stubbornness. At some point we need to
ride the hot hand like Holyfield and not force a predetermined rotation that was seemingly
decided before the season began. At some point we have to utilize some blazing difference mKing speed for more than just a play here and there over 3 games.

Coach 'em up...

Players have to grow, and sometimes coaches need to as well

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

More
5 years 6 months ago #79131 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS LSU TIGERS
From WartDawg..."We didn't hit the right combination.... which will usually happen when you turn the dial to all of the numbers in that combination. "

I felt like they were spinning the dial on a safe trying to hit something new that would work.

No time for that. Stick to the standard.

Coach 'em up.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds