Forum

GAME DAY: SOUTH CAROLINA VS UGA

6 years 5 months ago #77455 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: SOUTH CAROLINA VS UGA
Guess that I did not word the upcoming Auburn game as meant to be worded. Probably should have carried the words a bit further and referred to one of the happenings on the Plains not that long ago differently. I take no game as a "sure thing", often refer to point spreads by saying win by one. Been around too long for silliness. Meant to say I would like a "repeat" of the mass exodus once upon a time that resembled the Notre Dame game and some others that I can recall. Little doubt that the upcoming game will be like many that have been played dating back to Columbus, Georgia, Memorial Stadium, the place where we met, supposedly a neutral site. Like the home and home series, and am one that is not opposed to doing the same with the Georgia/Florida game. Believe dawgs_fans_dad mentioned after the JAX game that there were a lot of missing orange and blue outfits at the end. Big game SouthernDawg, much larger nationally than many preceding this one.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #77457 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: SOUTH CAROLINA VS UGA
:)

Big game indeed Buc. This one is for the marbles. Assburn will come out of the gates swinging, bank on it.

I have all the confidence in the world that this coaching staff will have us ready to rock & roll for this game. Unlike years gone by. We'll be locked and loaded, ready to brawl. I'd like to see us come out of the gate like a bat out of hell and finish the first quarter up 17-3. That would be a very nice follow up to a decaffeinated 1st half against SC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 5 months ago #77459 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: SOUTH CAROLINA VS UGA

yankeedawg1 wrote: HC’s.....message ..... we are aggressive....... plants the seed of doubt in the mind of our

Opponents......

The more you show, the more they have to prepare for...

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds