Forum

GAME DAY: SOUTH CAROLINA VS UGA

6 years 5 months ago #77449 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: SOUTH CAROLINA VS UGA
As Buc correctly stated....many good thoughts shared in this post...

Exactly the type of game we needed before our trip to Assburn...

Get the feeling Assburn is the Ohio State of the SEC..... darlings of the media....wannabe coaches.

Kirby and staff back to teaching tomorrow..... as HC says who is going to pickup the burden.. it’s

There..... not going away....just keeps growing..... practice special if you want to play special on

Saturday.. More wood to chop...Beautiful day in the Classic City......Blessed....

Go Dawgs..

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, sadlerdawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #77450 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: SOUTH CAROLINA VS UGA
I wish I had seen something on film. The offside thingy had me twisted up for a few minutes. If they had asked Lloyds of London to insure that idea it would have cost a few mil.

Wart said it..."Look at it like this.. they saw something... almost had something big, AND HAD THE FAITH IN OUR D’s ABILITY TO HOLD THEM IF IT FAILED. "

Times sure are different in the Classic City.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

6 years 5 months ago #77451 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: SOUTH CAROLINA VS UGA

stevedawg wrote: I wish I had seen something on film. The offside thingy had me twisted up for a few minutes. If they had asked Lloyds of London to insure that idea it would have cost a few mil.

Wart said it..."Look at it like this.. they saw something... almost had something big, AND HAD THE FAITH IN OUR D’s ABILITY TO HOLD THEM IF IT FAILED. "

Times sure are different in the Classic City.

Yes they are. :)

More
6 years 5 months ago #77452 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: SOUTH CAROLINA VS UGA
HC’s.....message ..... we are aggressive....... plants the seed of doubt in the mind of our

Opponents....

Nope .. nothing changed....

Go Dawgs.....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
6 years 5 months ago #77453 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: SOUTH CAROLINA VS UGA
YD1 you are correct sir. 'Seeds of Doubt'

A new level of play. Psych them out and let them know how good we are at the same time.

Strategy that worked Saturday and in the future. HC has a vision that goes further than the next play.

And yeah, playing the last play of the first half as hard as any other play sends a message.

New day in Athens.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #77454 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: SOUTH CAROLINA VS UGA
Lots of good things happened yesterday. As said previously in this thread, there's a lot of instructional material from this game to be taught this week in practice.

As much as I hate to say it, Muschamp has found his landing place in Columbia. They're going to be a team to be reckoned with very soon after he flushes out the "talent" that SS left SC with. There may be an OC change after this season there, but they're going to be a thorn in our sides for years to come.

As much as I love Buc's prediction that Auburn faithful will be exiting en masse before the half time break, I'm not so optimistic. Just like I wasn't optimistic that we rolled over SC when the media was hyping us up all week. I do believe we win that game on talent alone, but it's going to be another SEC brawl. If we don't tighten up the D on pass protection, Auburn is going to put some points up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds