Forum

Monday Morning start up

7 years 7 months ago #74767 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday Morning start up
Keeping an eye on our recruiting. I am one that believes another subject that Coach Smart addressed soon after returning to Athens was getting the players needed for his system.

Kirby basically said this . . . . I "treasure" our offers and will not pass out those offers just to fill a certain amount/number. Believe this is an area that we really do not know much about. Smart and Company are not going to tell the press or anyone "outside the loop" who and why those "treasures" will be offered.

The "process" appears to be in place when I look at the 2017 commits thus far. Even though we are entering our fourth game of the 2016 Season, not a doubt in my mind that there is some determined work going on outside the time allotted to practice and time spent with our current players.

This staff is driven. Getting better is not just "coach speak". This group of coaches and other staff members will not make the same mistakes of the recent past. All or most of us can see and have talked about many of the shortcomings on both sides of the ball. Kirby Smart knows better and will not travel the same route again.

georgia.247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/Commits
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74768 by Buc
Like the way Coach Smart thinks . . . .

Kindley will see a lot of playing time before 2016 is over. Have to like Kirby's answers about playing Solomon right away. Coach Smart and Coach Pittman are looking at "talent" not "stars". Part of the "process" . . . . eh?

georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Decision-to-b...rt-was-easy-47649406
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago #74769 by Buc
Copied from the article below.

Georgia is a six-point underdog this weekend at Ole Miss, whose spread offense has caused Smart a lack of sleep and lack of time to shave.

Wrapper still "nipping" at the heels of Coach Smart. They really believe that their "stuff" goes unnoticed, unnoticed when getting to the point that pisses them off.

My bet is this . . . . there will be "several new faces" reporting(?) about the University of Georgia Football Team in a short time. Short time might be a year or two or . . . . less.

Our head coach and those that are with him will "outlast" the BS coming from articles like the one below and of course the continuing efforts of "Pouty".

Really miss David Hale, replaced by the reporter of the article below. Had high hopes for Seth, appears he has been greatly influenced by the "Pouty's".

www.dawgnation.com/football/georgia-prac...-gets-loud-and-angry
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago #74770 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Monday Morning start up
Sounds like to me if "pouty" makes a left or right turn while walking seth will get a broken nose. :woohoo:

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 7 months ago #74771 by Buc
growl, believe Seth has fallen into the "trap". Had high hopes for Emerson when he left South Carolina, signed on with the Ledger-Enquirer and Macon Telegraph. Sometimes those "stars" in ones eyes do not turn out to be all that. Wrappers will promise anything, as long as . . . . follow the money.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
7 years 7 months ago #74772 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Monday Morning start up
I really listened to Seth myself, then just like that he seemed to be different,but its never too late to get it back, maybe he'll get it right.

GO DAWGS!!!!!GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds