Forum

Monday Morning start up

7 years 7 months ago #74761 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday Morning start up
Over the years it has been referred to as "a new sheriff in town".

Easy enough to see the difference in recruiting. Same applies to Pouty and others that think their scribblings carry the "most" amount of weight. FANS, same as the new "sheriff", recognized the need for an "overhaul". Tune ups come down the road a ways.

Kirby Smart came to Athens knowing what the FANS want and he and his staff are on the road to reaching not only his goals, ours also.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74762 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Monday Morning start up
It speaks volumes to me that Kirby is willing to take the heat and not let these wolves near the Freshmen, they nor anyone else on the team need any more distractions right now.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 7 months ago #74763 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Monday Morning start up
"Pouty got lippy and said: "Obviously he's a quarterback and he's a smart guy. Why is it he can go get drafted and fight for his country but he's unavailable to talk to the media?"

Kirby: "No doubt. And what year is he?" Pouty interrupts and Kirby asks again over Pouty's pouting: "what year is he?"
Pouty: "He's a freshman"
Kirby: "Right, and we have a policy here at this school and Jacob adheres to that policy, so thanks.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

7 years 7 months ago #74764 by Buc

growl wrote: It speaks volumes to me that Kirby is willing to take the heat and not let these wolves near the Freshmen, they nor anyone else on the team need any more distractions right now.

growl, as the internet grows, especially in the sports area, many come to find out that what they have been paying for is . . . .

Not any more than we know. Actually, most of the time, those that hit sites like Dawgs.com and others are far removed from the BS that some employed by the "wrappers" have gotten away with for far too long.

Quite frankly, Pouty was called on the carpet by our previous head coach. Rare for that to have happened in the past. The only thing the wrappers have over some or many of the "sites" is sitting in Butts-Mehre. Football knowledge, nope. All anyone has to do is watch/listen to the video that SouthernDawg posted in this thread concerning what Coach Smart said to Pouty and others about interviews with the players.

Frankly, hope to see more of the same. Change in "leadership" found its way to the Classic City, took too many years but, we finally have some serious coaching on the FIELD and in the PRESSERS.

Good read Chief . . . . ;)

More
7 years 7 months ago #74765 by Buc
Believe that Ole Miss is going to make Jacob Eason perform . . . . read their defense(s). As ogredawg said, O and D Lines will face off, best player wins.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74766 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Monday Morning start up
I like what the Eagles did last night on O. That maybe the only way we stay in this game. Godwin and I Mac will be used a lot this Sat, I hope they're ready!!

More
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds