Forum

Another Smart Decision . . . . Jim Chaney

7 years 9 months ago #73943 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Another Smart Decision . . . . Jim Chaney
Nick Saban came across a little slimy to me in that exchange. Seems like the guy sitting out a few games would have been appropriate. That kind of standing up for the players is what keeps the five stars coming though. Id like to know how the guy got the stolen gun. I don't care about him smoking dope, but having a stolen gun is a red flag.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #73944 by scooby
I was just looking at the prices for the opening game tickets vs UNC. Pretty expensive but good seats available...

I have a feeling the tar heels are going to win this game. :) They have a dang good running back and see them moving the ball. Dawgs are going to have to score some points to win. I am looking forward to watching.

Don't hear much chatter here about the defensive coordinator. Is the defense going to be better? Going to miss the guys who were drafted.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #73945 by Buc
Little/large side bet Scooby?

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 9 months ago #73946 by scooby
Might be interested in a small friendly wager. Will see when closer to the game. If I lose more than $10 I throw up. Not a big gambler.

Id also need the point spread...

More
7 years 9 months ago #73947 by scooby
Just see UGA kind of "ripe for picking" in this game with the RB's hurt and a new QB, etc. Dawgs should win on paper and will be favored id say by at least a touchdown. Like I said, im looking forward to watching this game. Might just pack up and take a road trip to Atlanta.

More
7 years 9 months ago #73948 by Buc
Was thinking more along the line of winner take all, regardless of the spread.

You and I put up x amount of a certified check or money order, pass it along to Dawgs.com. Loser passes the money to Dawgs.com for expenses they incur providing this site.

UNC, has a serious problem stopping a running game. They have not played the likes of our running backs. Bet this . . . . Chubb is not dressing out to walk the sideline. From what I am told, he will take some licks in the Fall prior to Atlanta. Might want to remember this name . . . Tae Crowder. After the game is over, many will know his name.

Last I heard . . . . Standing room only.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds